Looking for Detheya's and/or Kal Dur's Legacy PS3

Hi Anthony

Just a PC here, but I think Lujate was playing game on PSN before he ported over to PC, hopefully he'll see this topic and maybe have some items.

Good luck with your hunt!

:)

gogo

I am afraid I have no good news. Kal'dur's Legacy is a Legendary drop. Legendary drops on the consoles are virtually nonexistent. If someone actually found a Kal'dur's Legacy, I doubt they would part with it for anything.

I have loads of Seraphim pieces and a few HE, but not any Dryad pieces

Thanks Gogo and Lujate. I was just wondering Lujate, if you quit the console version would you mind letting me have any good 1h weapons you may have come by or any set pieces or anything you don't need that is usable(Rings, Pendants, etc.) Thank you.

I was also wondering if the Kal Dur's Legacy / Tom Felde's Thunderous voice even existed in the consoles? Any info? Those are the only 2 1h weapons with %LL I believe.. correct me if I'm wrong

Edited by Sacred-Dryad

Thanks Gogo and Lujate. I was just wondering Lujate, if you quit the console version would you mind letting me have any good 1h weapons you may have come by or any set pieces or anything you don't need that is usable(Rings, Pendants, etc.) Thank you.

Two questions:

1. What level range?
  2. 1H swords only, or also hafted?

Regarding jewelry, I never had a shopper so I do not have any really good stuff. That being said what are you looking for?

I was also wondering if the Kal Dur's Legacy / Tom Felde's Thunderous voice even existed in the consoles? Any info? Those are the only 2 1h weapons with %LL I believe.. correct me if I'm wrong

I believe those are the only 1H melee weapons with LL% (Leech life from opponents). tom Felde's Thunderous Voice is an Unlock Item so I doubt it will drop on the consoles. That being said, my CM TG found one in Silver. It was good sword and he used it, but IMO 1/10% does not really count as LL%.

Two questions:

1. What level range?
  2. 1H swords only, or also hafted?

Regarding jewelry, I never had a shopper so I do not have any really good stuff. That being said what are you looking for?

I believe those are the only 1H melee weapons with LL% (Leech life from opponents). tom Felde's Thunderous Voice is an Unlock Item so I doubt it will drop on the consoles. That being said, my CM TG found one in Silver. It was good sword and he used it, but IMO 1/10% does not really count as LL%.

As for the level range, I'm currently level 80, but I'm asking for any level items because I plan on going all the way in this game. Currently in Platinum mode, so if you have any items between let's say... 80-150? and yes hafted too, swords and hafted preferred, since they scale with strength and I've been pumping strength. And I mean if you got as far as Niob in console, I'd like any rings/amulets with +all skills and rings with flat damage like example 20-20, but I'm pretty sure they give more later on. I'm also a Dryad, so anything you have that may just seem appealing to me xD Thanks again and oh.. so the only %LL weapon on console is the Kal Dur's which is virtually nonexistant? damn...

About felde's; as they're unlockable items, they should only be avaible in PC-version, as AFAIK, there aren't unlock codes for consoles. Someone correct if I'm wrong.

CM-patch made them normally droppable uniqs, so it's not nessecary to use codes.

About felde's; as they're unlockable items, they should only be avaible in PC-version, as AFAIK, there aren't unlock codes for consoles. Someone correct if I'm wrong.

CM-patch made them normally droppable uniqs, so it's not nessecary to use codes.

Does the console version have* the CM patch? :o

That felt stupid

Edited by Sacred-Dryad

Does the console version have* the CM patch? :o

That felt stupid

Afraid not.

On topic: I do not have any Dryad set pieces (I keep on selling them, as I don't play Dryad), nor do I have a Kal Dur's. Sorry!

Off topic: It might be important to address this sooner rather than later, for your benefit Anthony.

Thanks a lot :) Sorry if it's a lot of trouble going through your Hero's chest, I know how laggy it can get on consoles. >_>

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/19253-connection-between-lagcrashing-and-hero-chest/

• 3 months later...

Hi

I am one of the german speaking players. If someone still is playing Sacred and is searching people 2 play with my PSN ID is: MementoMortis. I am again online from the 22.4.12 till the release of Diablo 3. the game looses the balance when u forge in high level items into armor. There is no need 2 get any weapon at all when u use a bug weapon. The bug weapon ruin the balance even more so best thing 2 do is forget about them.