Inquisitor Class Quest

Knuckles

Got as far as completing 'Shirka with The Dragons' And can't find next point to continue. I've met her near where Mer-Kil is, talked to her and she teleported out. Quest is marked as complete but I don't have a blue marker telling me where to go next. Hoping someone can tell me next step

Well after aimlessly wandering the Swamp and re-checking the seraphim isles I moved on to the desert. I must have been around the Khorum portal 3-4 times previously and went back to leave city and they appeared right in front of me !....buggy...but that's why it's Sacred :)

Well I made it all the way to 'In the Badlands' quest starting in wasteland. I got the legendary unique at end of the previous quest though. Took all the way thru to nameless guardians but it never completed. Quest marker show up in the middle of the sea. If anyone has had a different experience with this quest let me know. Right now it seems doomed to failure as she is not immortal and can die easily

Yeah I was trying everything....the quest bugged pretty bad for me once I got to seraphim isles. Still have no idea what to do at the end. Have tried running it twice now with same results. Searched all over web for any help and only found one place that even listed last quest and they got as far as I did

Yeah I was trying everything....the quest bugged pretty bad for me once I got to seraphim isles. Still have no idea what to do at the end. Have tried running it twice now with same results. Searched all over web for any help and only found one place that even listed last quest and they got as far as I did

Heh... go figure. This quest is quite straigtforward on the consoles :D

You finished the quest, as far as I know, Knuckles. After you talk to Shirka in the merchant area of the Waselands (and receive your legendary mace), the quest is "complete" AFAIK. She will "join" you; but as you noted, she is no longer invincible (she is immortal at all other stages of the class quest) and dies very quickly, but should have no bearing on anything else story-wise.

Well, there's a challenge for any takers! Take Shirka to the endgame!

IIRC I got her to just inside (or maybe just outside) the Great Machine before she got killed. That was after many "serious" attempts (via reloding, etc). Clustering helps a lot, and because she's super aggressive if you have ghosts from IS, that helps, too.

OFC, you can just "cheese" it :D Do not click the quest in the start of the Wasteland... run the wasteland and kill the Guardians, then port back, get her, and then click the very last quest to finish the game/difficulty and maybe you'll have some other result?

OR

make her invincible by editing the gamefiles to make the enemies to do 0 dmg...

• 6 years later...