if you were a an anminal

Seems I am still the only one who did a water being. As my daughter uses to say, the reason sharks are hated by men are mainly, because sharks got two of them (Claspers). Would be another reason to vote for the sleeping ice shark.

If I would have to decide for a land being: our troll cast Askepot. Commanding 8 humans, meowing at door, door opened, one look out, bad weather, raising tail, deciding not to go out, 5 minutes later, hmmm, perhaps weather changed, back to door, meowing, waiting for a human slave to open the door,... Human the crown of all animals, we cats can tell another story..

Seems I am still the only one who did a water being. As my daughter uses to say, the reason sharks are hated by men are mainly, because sharks got two of them (Claspers). Would be another reason to vote for the sleeping ice shark.

If I would have to decide for a land being: our troll cast Askepot. Commanding 8 humans, meowing at door, door opened, one look out, bad weather, raising tail, deciding not to go out, 5 minutes later, hmmm, perhaps weather changed, back to door, meowing, waiting for a human slave to open the door,... Human the crown of all animals, we cats can tell another story..

You need to get a catflap fitted to your outside door. I used to own a tom cat and he would come and go as he pleased. The one downside to this is that the cat will probably bring in birds, rats, mice etc !