League of Legends I'm online

Epox

• 3 months later...

Ken you still in Nordic? Schot's in north American servers I think twice a day during whole day...if you're there, chances are pretty good you can message him.

:)

gogo

No I switch to west

well I can go to the na server but my average ping would be 150 or so hehe but will look in now and then

Well hell is a hot place hehe. I just got into Poe playing witch summoner and having a blast. but I think I might make a streaming add so you can see me play lol ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

anyone still playing? I can't believe what I'm saying now, but... I actually miss this game :whistle:

I just wanna know if the community (well at least more than 50%) are still a bunch of jerks or have their attitudes changed a bit toward lesser skilled players?

I miss my Amumu and regularly got compliments for my achievements, but then my other favourate Lux regularly got: "OMG you're the worst Lux EVER!!!" even though I thought I was doing some pretty useful stuff. In the end it was all a game of lowest pings, but still... I miss it!

Problem with that game was it got me into a lot of trouble at home since once you commit to a match, there's no way out or just taking a break for a bit. This means that if the kids start crying or some glass broke or it's dinner time, I had to tell my wife to take care of it because I'm playing the game... ever want hell on yer rear end: Say this more than once, let alone more than twice. :explode: