Back in the land of Ancaria

Hello!

After a looong time I'm back in the land of Ancaria. I stopped playing about 15 months ago, totally sucked by Guild Wars....

Now I feel the need for some Sacred 2 again ;)

I really hope to meet some of the old friends and to meet new ones :)

I'll create a new character, a shadow warrior, dual wielder....I loved the one I played before I suicided him.

So, if you have time, come to Ancaria with me.....

PS: is it still possible to do those nice niob runs? And if so, does someone offer to do one for me :)

Another prodigal son returns. :biggrin:

By "niob runs" I assume you mean boosting a low level character into niob. It is most likely still possible, but I for one do not know how to do it.

Hey, welcome back :) I've recently gotten back into it too. As to the niob runs, they are possible, but unfortunately they would have to be done the long way, no one remains who would be able to do it the easy way for you. I have a toon for an easy boost to gold, but thats it.

Furian did it for my first Closed character last spring. Never thought to ask how it was done.

You need some campaign "templates" which have their campaign status saved at the last step of the campaign. You can then transfer it through to another character with some game hopping. I'll explain it ingame one time if you need a boost from silver to gold.

Hello!

After a looong time I'm back in the land of Ancaria. I stopped playing about 15 months ago, totally sucked by Guild Wars....

Now I feel the need for some Sacred 2 again ;)

I really hope to meet some of the old friends and to meet new ones :)

I'll create a new character, a shadow warrior, dual wielder....I loved the one I played before I suicided him.

So, if you have time, come to Ancaria with me.....

PS: is it still possible to do those nice niob runs? And if so, does someone offer to do one for me :)

Hi Immali, and welcome back to sacred scene! I remember loving Guild Wars too for almost a year, did you get go through all the chapters, even wedding?

And looks like there's still some players in the HC servers here with a few of the players, a sacred 2 comeback!

:)

gogo

Furian did it for my first Closed character last spring. Never thought to ask how it was done.

You need some campaign "templates" which have their campaign status saved at the last step of the campaign. You can then transfer it through to another character with some game hopping. I'll explain it ingame one time if you need a boost from silver to gold.

Thanks, do not really need to do it, just curious how it was done.

Me neither.

It's interesting to be able to trick a character up, and I believe all you do is get a character right before the guardians, start a campaign

Then have someone else join the game, stay in start island, then kill the guardians

Then have someone press the button, and go to next level.

Jorge is close to running to Plat, so I'd like to see if it works by having someone do it.

But as said, tricking someone to a higher level isn't what I'm inta

I figure if you can't earn it, you don't deserve it. :thumbsup:

The templates take a relatively large amount of work to set up.

But there is another trick that is useful but not as awesome as the templates. Let's see if I can remember. Ok say you have one player that has advanced very far down the main quest. Ok so you join his/her game. Now I think if you complete another quest marker together perhaps two I think. And then you drop the game and rejoin... Then you get their quest progress. It's a little different than the template trick. I believe the one with the far progress must create the game.

I remember the niob boost was not a quick process, I ended up reading a book.

Immali, I understand you are in Europe. Weekends are about the only time I see our European members due to the time difference. I will keep an eye out for you though.