Confuddled with the vampiress

So I found my way back to the good old sacred UW and thought why not try a perma vamp for good old times. But what I found out was that concentration reduces the CD of the left side skills when NOT in vamp form and bloodlust reduces CD for the right side ONLY. So my question is, since ill be in vamp form all times and ripping away, what skill should I take in place of concentration/bloodlust? Cuz I tested it that level 1 hard hit had the same CD when in vamp form, ith and without concentration and the same thing with bloodlust.

I don't know if there is a skill that provides benefits to CA regeneration while in vamp form. I've built my vamps with the following skills: Weapon Lore, Armor Lore, Agility, Parry, Trade, Constitution, Vampirism, and the specific weapon skill you want(I'd go with Axe Lore for the maces/fireball axe or the Ettol bow which reduces physical resistance along with other bonuses).

I was planning to use fad's tho I thought of Ettol just that while farming for them I could use thain's axe which needs axe lore.

Good point... but wouldn't a great 2-hander match what Thain's can do? Other than WIDD, ofc. Easier to upgrade, swap out, yada yada than the unique.

I was planning to use fad's tho I thought of Ettol just that while farming for them I could use thain's axe which needs axe lore.

Good point... but wouldn't a great 2-hander match what Thain's can do? Other than WIDD, ofc. Easier to upgrade, swap out, yada yada than the unique.

True, but with a 2h I ouldnt have a shield for def and better parry