Where to get Collectors Edition Seraphim Figurine?

This might sound like a strange question, but anyone know where to get the Seraphim Figurine from the Collectors Edition. I can't seem to find a copy thatsays for sure that it includes the figurine, and would be just fine buying it on it's own, but haven't seen it on ebay or anything.

Just wondering...

Thanks!

-d

Not really sure about that mate. I imagine only a limited number of them were made and would have long gone. With the company going bankrupt I doubt that the company that bought the rights to the game put any thoughts into retaining special stuff like that for a collectors edition.

Ahhh, the seraphim figurines! I forget which version of the game they were included with now (have get that info for the wiki) but I remember trying to track them down for awhile too, and not being successful.

If you find, can you post?

And welcome to DarkMatters diagnull!

:)

gogo

Found it!

ceconta3ps333.jpg

Yeah, it is pretty cool eh

Ascaron and Deep Silver just announced that a Sacred 2: Fallen Angel Collector's Edition will be releasing to both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 platforms in Q2 2009.

The yet-to-be-priced Sacred 2 CE will come with a standard assortment of goodies, including a soundtrack, art book and poster map. The highlight ... is the Seraphim miniature, thanks to its exquisite workmanship, accurate portrayal of the human form and the curvaceous suit of armor.

Sacred 2 Collector's Edition Contents

• Sacred 2 Game Disc
  • Art Book
  • Seraphim Miniature
  • Double-sided 50x50 cm Poster Map of Ancaria
  • Soundtrack CD

Now I want one again

:blink:

gogo

Amazing, I too was trying to find one these last days.

Without success halas.

Too bad they didn't include it too in the pc CE version :( why:)

If I find some pieces, I'll let you know.

Ahh. That explains it. I was looking at the PC version. :( I dont have an XBOX or a PS3...

Oh well, maybe I can find a copy cheap.

Thanks for the welcome. I used to hang out on the official Sacred forums but just finally got a PC that can handle Sacred 2. Yay!

-d

Thanks for the welcome. I used to hang out on the official Sacred forums but just finally got a PC that can handle Sacred 2. Yay!

-d

Glad hearing this, and welcome back to the game!

:)

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

ok, I know I won't do any friends here but... I have a seraph figurine! yeah! :cow_white::cow_white: aha

What a coolness.

But, of course, I thought about you too, there's still one to sell where I bought it (and only one :( ):

it's a xbox360 collector version, second hand (my figurine is in good state, hope this one too...)

22€ + shipping cost

I give the adress in MP if somebody is interested, let me know! (I wait for Diagnull's answer first as he asked first)

See you.

ok, I PMed you the adress Diagnull in case you want to have some more informations (forgot to say for example, it's a french version)

If you have problems with french, I can guide you through the site, no problem, SO, if anyone is interested, let me know :thumbsup:

see you :drinks:

Hey guys,

ok, I know I won't do any friends here but... I have a seraph figurine! yeah! :cow_white::cow_white: aha

What a coolness.

But, of course, I thought about you too, there's still one to sell where I bought it (and only one :( ):

it's a xbox360 collector version, second hand (my figurine is in good state, hope this one too...)

22€ + shipping cost

I give the adress in MP if somebody is interested, let me know! (I wait for Diagnull's answer first as he asked first)

See you.

Good job DESM!

I'm just curious as to how big it is in a hand. Fell like clicking a pic?

:D

gogo

Hi Gogo! yes here are a couple pics (sorry, couldn't avoid to move a little):

19274737003533_p10100121.jpg

17463606164730_p10100151.jpg

As you can see, she's little, must be 10cm tall, could be disappointing for some, according to the official xbox360 package pic where she looks huge :)

But she's ok for me, I knew she was little and as you can see the sword is a little bit curvy too on this one but it's ok.

Very sexy pose btw :) (oh well, like the Seraph char itself)

Let me know if you are interested, the xbox360 collector version is still available and Diagnull doesn't seem to be able to take it.

See you!