Dragon mage Blue quest line

Denna1984

Hello

I am playing a dragon mage, started mostly doing main quest and blue quest in bronze. Occasionally doing side quests to kill stuff and get a feel for the character and the game. I only once finished the main quest line fully with a seraphim, long long time ago.

Anyway, after "A Message Delivered" (blue quest) where I had to talk to Mer'kil (which I met cause of the main quest) I didnt find new blue ?

Used the search thing on this forum and googled myself crazy (trying to find stuff about dragon mage ends up giving loads of info about dragon age and dragon quest games) And the sacred 2 wiki ends after "Varmin". To me it seems nobody knows what happends next?

So now my blue quest log says that Mer'kil and that other guy will be very pleased with me for delivering the message and "Knight C4? Whats that about? O well I dont care!" something like that.

Help?

At one point, I attempted to complete the quest write up on the wiki, but that was as far as I got. The DM and I were never able to see eye to eye, so I moved on.

There did not seem to be a good quest marker for the DM quest. As far as I made it, there were usually clues in the logbook about where the next quest was. If I had to guess, I would say somewhere in the Swamp.