Good swords?

Hello Everyone

well bit different this time I know what I'm doing this time and following a good looking build (maybe change it a little dunno yet) for a seraphim posted by Antitrust, at any rate I'm wondering about blades and which are good for some general murdering of anything that moves. I'm not sure on what sort of blades to keep an eye for though I looked at a few and the Ice Flash blade I think it is looks quite nice.

if anyone knows of some nice swords or how to find Ice Flash (or any other legendary/unique) I'd appreciate the help.

:D

keep up the good work everyone.

p.s. took me 14 mins to spell legendary, I'm just that good atm :yawn:

Flame smiter and serpent tongue are fire and ice equivalents of Ice Flash, all three are good, they come with high damage.

Anti's build suggests Bone slicers if you can be bothered running the Undead legion quest to collect them often enough.

Otherwise, Officer's Sabers are great if you can find them, 3 gold sockets gives you lots of customisability.

Flame smiter and serpent tongue are fire and ice equivalents of Ice Flash, all three are good, they come with high damage.

Anti's build suggests Bone slicers if you can be bothered running the Undead legion quest to collect them often enough.

Otherwise, Officer's Sabers are great if you can find them, 3 gold sockets gives you lots of customisability.

Undead legion? you can do that multiple times? the one at the broken lance tavern? :huh:

Edited by Tirrus

Undead legion? you can do that multiple times? the one at the broken lance tavern? :huh:

Yes. You can run out over and over in Free World by starting a new game every time.

Yes. You can run out over and over in Free World by starting a new game every time.

Ah had a feeling thats what you would do, I remem the quest now I did it once ages... I damn well hate it. well undead legion and the empty office quest, if I have to do that quest again just... :nono:

Desert Saber is another high damage one, plus two gold sockets.

Thanks, I hope I can reach 200 on this character then I'll probs go nuts looking for really good weapons, its annoying atm still low level with nothing good :yawn:

As far as what you can control, boneslicer is a good target.

You absolutely know what is at the end of the chain.

Otherwise, you kill stuff and wait for drops *shrug*

You kill enough stuff, something will drop you'll be in love with.

Then you'll outgrow it, and you'll look for something else :paladin: