Cleansing Brilliance

JKtheWonderguy

Cool.

Is that all that applies to everyone?

Does Celestial Lore augment those two mods for intensity as well?

Reason why I ask is I am considering running two buffs on a celestial dual wielder.

I see what an unmodified brilliance does to undead, and I assume it does even better when modded.

I know the conventional wisdom is 'good for XP'ing swamps, worthless otherwise'.

I dislike pushing a CA that is situational only, so wanna know how much it affects everything else universally.

Well, the bronze mod is the only way to make it effect anything other than undead/t-energy. Everything else relates to its illumination or damage to undead/t-energy. So...I wouldn't take an extra lore/focus just for a buff which will either lower opponents defense or attack speed and nothing else in most situations.

Celestial Lore might improve the -defense buff, it often does to the mods which give only a small fixed boost like it does (65 + 1 per level).

So unless you permanently fight undead/t-energy its a wasted ca and skills. And to be honest, running around waiting for things to explode by themselves is a pretty boring way to level, especially when you can only do it in the same few areas...

Yeah.

It's kinda sad that the buff is so situational, and that a celestial/dual wielder shouldn't use it constantly in a build, but I believe you are right.

So I'll just use it situationally, and choose something else for a skill more useful :)