Multiboxing

I have Sacred 2 plus expansion installed but I've bought a 2nd set(yet to come).Do you need to install it twice(can it be?)or can you use the add new account function in game,I mean maybe that only works with the gold version?

I have no trouble running Sacred 2 twice in Lan so not worried sbout that,just the installation part for closed net.

I have never tried it, but I do not think you would do a second install. The MP Login screen has a "New Account" button. Just guessing, but I think you would just use that with your new key.

As lujate said, no need for the second install. Just open up a second instance of the game and create a second account to login with your new key. If anything it should be less problematic than LAN games on the same pc as they can overwrite characters when they both try to save to the same file with different characters.

I have Sacred 2 plus expansion installed but I've bought a 2nd set(yet to come).Do you need to install it twice(can it be?)or can you use the add new account function in game,I mean maybe that only works with the gold version?

I have no trouble running Sacred 2 twice in Lan so not worried sbout that,just the installation part for closed net.

Gratz on the second purchase kavlar

You can do some great trading with a second account, and build a trading network on it to buy goodies for your other toons.

:)

gogo

As lujate said, no need for the second install. Just open up a second instance of the game and create a second account to login with your new key. If anything it should be less problematic than LAN games on the same pc as they can overwrite characters when they both try to save to the same file with different characters.

the point is there is only a box for one code and theres 2 one for the main game and other for the expansion.I imagine the gold version has one key which I don't have.My first Sacred is also not Gold.

Gratz on the second purchase kavlar

You can do some great trading with a second account, and build a trading network on it to buy goodies for your other toons.

:)

gogo

Thanks,I had 2 copies of the original Sacred too.Its a sign a game is good when I multibox on it.

Edit:

Everything up and running ,no issues.

Edited by kavlor