I just stopped in to say "Hi". It's been a long, long since I had the time to surf around. So glad I was able to navigate back here. I did a google search and misspelled a word and saw in one of the responses "Ogame". I immediately thought of the great times in UNI 9 and now I hear there's going to server merges. It took longer than I thought.

Just for giggles, I found DARK MATTERS once again [at least 3 computers later] and read through the Eleanor thread(s) - those were the days!

Hoping to find all of you prospering in your current endeavors. I've been playing LOTRO pretty solid for the last 5 years with a little RIFT thrown in, but sure do miss this place a lot.

Gogo - Hope you are doing well!

I just stopped in to say "Hi". It's been a long, long since I had the time to surf around. So glad I was able to navigate back here. I did a google search and misspelled a word and saw in one of the responses "Ogame". I immediately thought of the great times in UNI 9 and now I hear there's going to server merges. It took longer than I thought.

Just for giggles, I found DARK MATTERS once again [at least 3 computers later] and read through the Eleanor thread(s) - those were the days!

They were! lol, I was just going through the Eleanor thread actuall

The Largest IPM Strike in all of Ogame.Org history

, man, that level of commitment so many of us were putting in, almost like a job! But oh, the fruits of our labor, the largest IPM strike in the world!

:bounce:

Hoping to find all of you prospering in your current endeavors. I've been playing LOTRO pretty solid for the last 5 years with a little RIFT thrown in, but sure do miss this place a lot.

Miss you too, I remember that amazing sig Schot made for you that LOTR one... don't surprise me you love that game so much... free right?

Gogo - Hope you are doing well!

I am...and here's a welcome back hug!

:hugs:

gogo

Welcome back Highlander!

LOTR is my favorite trilogy. Which is why I have never played the game as of today. Very easy to get totally lost in a world which you hold so dear.

If I had not a wife, children, bills, etc. I would give the game a go...

but...

Many times I cannot afford on many levels to allow myself to get totally lost.

I remain, :bye:

• 2 weeks later...