Sacred 2 - Closed Net Final Going Away Party!

I did say Hi to Gogo but sadly I cant get into the game now :cry:

I've been waiting over 20 minutes to join the lobby but no luck.

Have fun guys, see you on the other side :bye:

Hey DB, I'm gonna make a pose for you! :devil:

Well..I think all of us overloaded the server lol... did we all pop off? I don't see anyone back in after that last POOM pic :P

I'm gonna get ready for work tomorrow, thanks everyone for those few hours, I'll be back again tomorrow night after work

This time I'm bringing beer

:drinking:

gogo

Etherian sure pulled the longest breakfast I've ever known.

Sorry fellas. Very bad timeing, very bad day for that timeing. Murphy's Law?

Just took me 7 retry's to re-enter. I think we did overload the servers afterall.

Back in-game with lujate & MalekilX.

Waiting...

I remain, :(

I tried to snap some pics throughout the day. Frankly, the quality is god-awful, but I figure I might as well share them.

16hnvpd.jpg

159cih.jpg

n51u6b.jpg

30vjj9c.jpg

rihyk2.jpg

5phphx.jpg

125nwhw.jpg

10wmb11.jpg

25gugwz.jpg

34xm4o9.jpg

35lg4s4.jpg

o79k3o.jpg

2yx4082.jpg

a31guq.jpg

lebkm.jpg

mhrj9u.jpg

zmfkvm.jpg

xoo9dj.jpg

vrssiu.jpg

25g573s.jpg

1jmcyp.jpg

erz7sg.jpg

2qkm9f7.jpg

mv2iol.jpg

s1oumc.jpg

f52hl0.jpg

bg90cg.jpg

20p2a8k.jpg

34exbmd.jpg

r8uhhd.jpg

2njkdw2.jpg

Better pics should follow from other members other the next week or so.

• Like! 1

I don't think I will be able to attend. I just installed my copy and only have a U.S. version of Sacred 2 with all the patches. I seem to be able to get in but thought I had read somewhere that you were going to have Ice and Blood players ...

Perhaps someone will take a parting shot of my grave for old times sake.

Edited by Spock

I don't think I will be able to attend. I just installed my copy and only have a U.S. version of Sacred 2 with all the patches. I seem to be able to get in but thought I had read somewhere that you were going to have Ice and Blood players ...

Perhaps someone will take a parting shot of my grave for old times sake.

Most of us play Ice and Blood, I am afraid. I cannot remember ever seeing a grave for you. Where is it?

Somewhere along the North-West coast in Orc territory if I remember.

[Added]

Ah, I just found the information:

Inside Gronkor's Cave

Location: 16;51;-2;840.050781;1605.203125;5.216572;280.004333

Spock%27sGrave.JPG

Hmm, I guess you don't need to take any pictures now though ... unless you just want to prove you were there.

Edited by Spock

Fear not, you grave is still there... ;)

smal8w.jpg

When I first started playing Sacred 2 on ps3, I assumed that players had taken their forum handles from the graves in the game. I think they way the did the grave stones was cool. I have never seen anything like it before.

I am really sorry you could not join the going away party. The division of Sacred followers caused by the Ascaron collapse was a cruel blow and affected the most loyal fans the hardest. Those people bought the game early and then could not play the expansion. People like me who arrived later picked up Sacred 2 Gold and had it all. Hopefully S3 will not suffer from such troubles.

gogo, we had talked about trying for a group pic in front of the Christmas tree. It looks like that was removed when the pulled the Can Christmas Be Saved quest. I ran the Northland quest and the tree is not there.

This was AWESOME guys. Heh, u know, until you get back into it with the way it feels taking out monsters, doing the "grind" while others are on screen... I'd forgotten what taking out a boss was like, and doing it in with friends...marvelous! Max, and the other day timers who played, it sounds like the party was good, I love looking at the pics, Lujate, it's been so long since I've seen new images from the game, when you see it all captured like this, my level of appreciation increases for what Ascaron did...and u know, was talking about this to Schot last night (yes he was in game!) ..I think Sacred 2 is the last game to be able to support in game number of players this high WITHOUT it being MMO...true? I think Diablo 3 is slated for 4 players only?

Course, those High Res pix are magnificent, when I get home tonight, I'll see how mine came out, I don't know what res they were in though.

So yes, count me in for another session tonight! I think the level sixty odd toons were working for us all, can we make date?

Let's see about a going away Legendary shall we?

Till tonight!

:viking:

gogo

Lujate could we play today in open? I can't play in closed and yesterday I went to school and then out with my friends...

I'd like to be there, in open at the moment I have a 65 Shadow warrior, but it's a long time I don't play

I am sorry, but I could never get Open to work.

Well...just got booted from our server, trying to rush lujate into Gold.

Now I am getting a Unhandled Exception error? Never seen this error message before.

The server crisis continues.

I remain, :unsure:

Well...just got booted from our server, trying to rush lujate into Gold.

Now I am getting a Unhandled Exception error? Never seen this error message before.

The server crisis continues.

I remain, :unsure:

Everyone but me got dropped all at once. The other guys are back up now.