Sacred 2 - Closed Net Final Going Away Party!

Here are the pics from day 2. In the beginning, I forgot to take pics and I may have overcompensated later. Also, a number of pics were corrupted and unusable (like the group photo in front of the Egg from day 1 :( ).

2w2q3d4.jpg

qodcmb.jpg

sfjvp5.jpg

qrhqfn.jpg

30n8xhd.jpg

153wgvd.jpg

35mjzpj.jpg

b4bwac.jpg

2609ah4.jpg

1zq8nyw.jpg

2z9gyvk.jpg

i42yhs.jpg

Note the improperly rendered carrier imp near the stairs in this next pic.

2r478ew.jpg

34iprir.jpg

mim1y.jpg

fazz14.jpg

28qz03p.jpg

r7npyq.jpg

105nla0.jpg

These are great pics! You did a lot more on that adventure than with Dobster and I on the first day. We didn't kill any dragons, but had good moments.

I just sorted through the pics/vids I took, and will post them tomorrow morning.

Max

That is one full photo album there lujate.

Thank you for taking the time to snap the photo's and posting the pictures.

I did not play as much as I was planning. Life had a different direction, especially Saturday.

Thank you to everyone involved!

I remain, :yay:

P.S.~ hope to see everyone on the otherside.

Hey guys, sorry I showed up late, but it looks like you all had a blast. The screenshots and characters all are very cool looking as well. Any one here on the forums planning on setting up a server of their own to continue the online festivities for this awesome game?

Hey guys, sorry I showed up late, but it looks like you all had a blast. The screenshots and characters all are very cool looking as well. Any one here on the forums planning on setting up a server of their own to continue the online festivities for this awesome game?

So far, this looks to be the best option:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/20211-play-on-line-with-tunngle-on-lan-blood-hunter-sacre2it/

Unfortunately I won't be there :(

Tried just about everything including a fresh install....I would re-install on XP but I had deleted that partition over the summer. And as much as I would like to play I'm not taking any chances of messing up any of the files I have now in Win7..had a few instances where dual booting didn't go well and just don't want that headache for a couple hours of playing time....

So, borrowing an idea from Spock (I think) having a group portrait around my grave would be a pretty cool thing to have as a memento....Have a couple graves in game but the best one is in the cemetery just north of Twainbrook right next to Pevil's

Far shot, but have you tried creating a new toon to enter Closed Net with? One of my toons, and the oldest too make it worse, couldn't for her life enter a game. Lobby was fine, but not a single game. New toons was just fine.

Alright, here's what I got about the party.

I only had time to play a few hours Saturday, but here's what I got :

Dobster is the Seraphim

Lujate is the Dryad

And I am the Shadow Warrior

We were doing the Ancestors Chamber quest.

sacred2zombiecloseupatt.png

sacred2zombieblood.png

We made a pose :

sacred2blockpose.png

Here's a view of our small group:

sacred2groupviewback.png

sacred2beforedungeonnex.png

While we were waiting for Dobster to come back:

sacred2zoomflooxim.png

sacred2dryadtrypiercegr.png

sacred2alcoholtest.png

And then we went in the Human Region to kill Bloodclaw, the Werewolf boss.

sacred2werewolfhit.png

I also made a small video containing more images, several sequences, stories, and more. Hope you'll enjoy!

Max

Awesome screenies again Lujate, You're going to make this ending a tearful breakup for us

:P

gogo

Not quite tearful, but standing on the spire Saturday night, I did not want to leave. :sigh:

Awesome screenies again Lujate, You're going to make this ending a tearful breakup for us

:P

gogo

Not quite tearful, but standing on the spire Saturday night, I did not want to leave. :sigh:

Yeah, that was one of those gaming moments that will stay for a long time :agreed:

I don't think I will get much time until possibly friday night or saturday GMT.

There was a DA'er in some of the pics but not sure who that is?

Looking good, Max! :thumbsup: I was not able to really check out your post earlier. My 3G Droid is lucky to get 1X in my office. Looking at your pics...Wow! Is that how the game always looks for you?

Is that how the game always looks for you?

For the pics, yes the game looks like this here (not even at maximum settings I think).

For the video, I was able to apply an HDR filter on the video while uploading it (making better lighting for the images).

Max

Alright, here's what I got about the party.

Looks like I missed out on the early fun.

Those images are amazingly crisp & clear.

Thank you for posting the images!

I remain, :bye:

Knuckles, finding your grave w/ a party photo will be the very first thing we do tonight before our "Friday Night Fights" finale.

Over last weekend, like lujate said, we all saw you come in, then promptly get dropped.

At least we will get to see you honored from S1... :viking:

I remain, Etherian

This is for Uncle Knuckles, who was unjustly detained by the Ancarian Border Authority. We know you're innocent!

20gljxx.jpg

(The unnamed SW is Etherian's [D.a.r.k] Nemesis.)

Met up with a few guys tonight.

Saw Dobster lose a TG to the Grundwald Dragon.

And Gogo and I messed around a bit in PVP. I swear it was Gogo's idea......RIP Gogoblender Sun

sac3fa-20120331-210127.png

sac3fa-20120331-201920.png

I set out today to capture the end of Ancaria on film. Unfortunately that did not happen (because as of now, Closed is still up). Also, my "camera" broke just before the anticipated shutdown, so a lot of pics were lost. Here is the first set.

72fzw0.jpg

1zyydd2.jpg

atslkk.jpg

ei9j43.jpg

Edit:

eamutu.jpg

34fint1.jpg

2qxulip.jpg

2zhmfl3.jpg

(I always have issue doing pics with Windows, Linux to the rescue.)

Now off to bed and in the morning, check whether Ancaria survives.