Sacred 2 - Closed Net Final Going Away Party!

Well the current phase of the project was completed 2 weeks ahead of schedule so right now it looks like I will be around all day on both the 24th and 25th :woot: ....Worked out perfectly as in another week or two I have approx 2000 radios to be installed in next phase along with 10 district offices and at least 7 tower sites :Just_Cuz_21:

Colour me jealous. Sad that I couldn't get to play some with others... damn internetless regions! :) I'm gonna go sulk at my beach with a frosty beverage or 10 and drown my envy. :)

Have fun, everyone!

Oh, my... I may have been away from Sacred 2 for a while, but that is indeed bad news. I will miss the online play. It was heaps of fun.

Unfortunately, I am not sure I will manage for the party. Thanks to the wicked schedules of my boss, I am going to have night shifts on both saturday and sunday - starting at 22:00 GMT+1 and ending at 6:30 in the morning. If the party takes place at 5:30 GMT-5, that would mean 23:30 GMT+1 - which means I will be at work. Not to mention that I am not sure when will I have my next batch of free days, cause the hotel will be fully booked from monday till thursday - which squarely means I may well have to see out up to 9 shifts...

I'm really sad about it too Scott :(

Do you have a PC at all though that's capable of handling Sacred 2?

:)

gogo

Oh, yeah... she'll handle it, no problemo. Just no connection for d/l. I guess I could've done it at my work at some point, but now I don't even have that option. Not too worried about it, tbh, when I do manage to get it it can be like a whole new game :D

It is 'planned' to have high-speed infrastructure in place in my area, but not for years... 2 or 3?

I can be there in spirit! ;)

:trans:

I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to male it or not...Im working parts of both days, have a 21st saturday night and a heap of uni work...plus Sacred 2 isn't installed atm. I may only be able to pop in briefly.

Schot needs to put a Count down clock on the homepage for all to see.

Awesome idea! I didn't think about the clock. Let's hope he sees these posts soon.

Max

Argh, Sorry guys. I started working on that today but shoulders are having a really bad day. Must be having some kind of flare up. :( I'll try again tomorrow and see how I feel after physio.

Schot needs to put a Count down clock on the homepage for all to see.

Awesome idea! I didn't think about the clock. Let's hope he sees these posts soon.

Max

Argh, Sorry guys. I started working on that today but shoulders are having a really bad day. Must be having some kind of flare up. :( I'll try again tomorrow and see how I feel after physio.

Sorry to hear of your pain Schot. Was hoping you where beginning to feel normal again!

Thank you for all your hard work on the backside of this forum. Also, can you attend the going away party?

I remain, :bye:

Can hardly wait! I work tomorrow early morning, but am finishing at 5.30 and will jet home as quickly as possible. We can all take screen pics as the day progresses, grab names of players, and add it to this thread. It's going to make a great memory trail for everyone looking at this that's been a part of Sacred 2, this community, the world!

There's actually a pic somewhere that I took, when we maxed the servers out at 16, taken on the bridge, lemme see if I can dig this up for some inspiration. It was pretty cool with everyone's buffs going with mounts all about the bridge, and it was the first time the group achievement was given out on the closed servers!

:)

gogo

I can't wait for the last farewell and it will be great to have a good old get-together again

My connection has been so poor recently that I had to quit playing but will wait as long as it takes to join in.

Can somebody tell me what time the party photos will happen in GMT? the time zones really screw my head up :Just_Cuz_21:

Schot, sorry to hear you are unwell. Get well soon matey and hope to see you at the party :thumbsup:

IIRC, gogo's in Montreal which is GMT -5, so he should be getting off work at 2230 (10:30pm) GMT.

Edit:

Forgot DST. They are GMT -4, so that will be 2130 (09:30pm) GMT. Sorry...

IIRC, gogo's in Montreal which is GMT -5, so he should be getting off work at 2230 (10:30pm) GMT.

It's going to be one hour earlier than that. We entered Daylight Saving Time on March 11th, and we are GMT -4 until the first sunday of November.

On topic : I also can't wait to meet all of you!

Max

It's going to be one hour earlier than that. We entered Daylight Saving Time on March 11th, and we are GMT -4 until the first sunday of November.

On topic : I also can't wait to meet all of you!

Max

:unsure: Whoops, sorry about that.

:unsure: Whoops, sorry about that.

It's ok, it only means the party will get bigger one hour earlier.

When do you plan showing up on the servers?

Max

We are running Etherian through Silver.

So does that mean the party will only take place in Gold Servers?

Max

We are running Etherian through Silver.

So does that mean the party will only take place in Gold Servers?

Max

No, this is just the pre-party. The few of us that arrived early were playing Gold.

I had to leave early, but we had great fun, pics/vids and stories I can't wait to share!

Don't forget to share yours!

Max