Guild Wars 2 Rewards

I've been entering our Guild character names in the Guild Wars 2 Rewards calculator, and we don't have a lot of rewards yet.

I think this is the right time to get as many rewards as possible for the game.

We could try to meet each other in-game (not only the guild members, but everyone playing the game here) to play together and complete important quests/missions as quickly as possible.

If anyone wants to talk in-game, my main character is named Flooxim Longarcher.

I hope to see people interested by this little project.

Max

Hey, this is cool!

I just checked mine... gogo bright blender... I have only a low level schtuff! :lol: What does this mean... are you and I and others able to play together to finish quests off to get more goodies that can transfer to GW2?

:)

gogo

What does this mean... are you and I and others able to play together to finish quests off to get more goodies that can transfer to GW2?

Sure! Now is the time to play and unlock some heritage for our Guild Wars 2 Characters.

We can unlock armor, weapons, titles, pets, etc., so we don't start with nothing at all.

Max

I didn't start the Nightfall campaign yet. I'm halfway through the Factions Campaign (I'm stuck at the Eternal Grove mission). I'm about to start the Asura part in the EotN campaign.

There is a lot we could do.

Here's a guide which explain what should be done and when to get the points : LINK

Max

hmmm, actually I'm very interested by this. I kind of want something to play now, BUT... I'm concerned about getting something and committing to it with the onrush or Guild Wars 2 or Diablo 3 knocking at our gate, almost upon us.

Max, did you purchase Eye of the North online?

:)

gogo

Max, did you purchase Eye of the North online?

I did, 'cause I couldn't find a boxed game anymore.

EDIT: Oh and the EotN campaign isn't that long, maybe 10-15 hours I think. And I think the rewards won't unlock if you don't have EotN and the Hall of Monuments.

Max

Edited by Flooxim

I finally got 10 reward points. I think it's kinda late for people who wish to play now, since Diablo 3 is coming out is less than 2 months. But I'm still here if you have any questions/comments.