So who is going to play Guild Wars 2?

me and Schot are definitely in for Guild Wars 2, though we'll probably pick up Diablo 3 as well. I've never played in the diablo series, it looks good, but four at once is a bit on the low side for now, and I'm really dying to see and get the feel of everyone here in an online game together... is going to be awesome... eveyrone here captive to my lame jokes muhahahah ;devil:

:)

gogo

All of us in a server with a new game, learning the game dynamics is going to be hilarious!

Falling all over each other. Making new builds as fast as possible to find the right fit to our playstyle.

Let us not forget forming our Guild!

I'll wish for more hours of playtime in each & everyday.

Good times indeed.

I remain, :viking:

Let us not forget forming our Guild!

I'll wish for more hours of playtime in each & everyday.

This is where I wish there were 36 hours in a single day, more time to play these amazing games!

Max

I will SO be there! I can't wait to see everyone and go on those wonderful little adventures that Arenanet and NCsoft makes so well. I remember how wonderful the mission to Sorrow's Furnace and how much fun it was to do with everyone. The map was huuuuuge and the environment changed so many times that it was difficult to know which way to go. We got lost several times and I loved it! If you've never seen it then here's a taste of it. The time in the video is the "part" of the mission in Sorrow's Furnace that impressed me the most. It was so amazing to discover. Watch it in fullscreen to get the feel of it. :D

Its fast forwarded to show you as much as possible.

Hi gang,

Already have my copy of GW2, excited to see some of you are going to be there too.

Looking forward to seeing ya all there.

I'm already part of a long established guild that going,

but I hear that you can have more then one in GW2.

Now if we could just get more info on S3 =)

*hugs* Kiy

• Like! 1

Hi gang,

Already have my copy of GW2, excited to see some of you are going to be there too.

*hugs* Kiy

The more the merrier! :drinks:

Hi gang,

*hugs* Kiy

Kiyeri, I'm so happy you've made your way back home to us! No worries about your association with other clan, will just be great to hook up and play with you in the servers. Guild Wars was one of my favorite games, non MMorpg, but with content that's just as good. Looking forward to massive online parties with everyone.

:)

gogo

Waiting for my BWE invite (pre-purchased from ArenaNet did not see the D.A.R.K. sale site until after I ordered). I enjoyed Guild Wars and I am looking forward to version 2.

Still trying to figure out which way I will go with classes. Leaning toward Ranger or Engineer.

Really does not matter too much since I know I will buy more slots later one, heck I had 10 in Guild Wars.

The Diablo 3 Open Beta Weekend was a lot of fun for a lot of us here, but next weekend there is the first public GW2 beta weekend. I can't wait for the week to end. I had the idea of showing my game experience here in a topic/post. Some things like : How the game download was, how the game installed, was the game stable, how it run on my machine, and try to show things we have not yet seen in the videos posted in the topics.

Max

To play in the upcoming beta you have to already be part of the closed beta or have pre-purchased the game AND registered your account at GW2

I'm all set to play.....hope to see everyone else there :D

To play in the upcoming beta you have to already be part of the closed beta or have pre-purchased the game AND registered your account at GW2

I'm all set to play.....hope to see everyone else there :D

3d 19h 49m

(but who is counting...)

I'll play GW2 for sure!!

I have preoredered on the first hour it was possible ;)

I'll join the guild in which I played all my GW1 time but will look for all of you and hope to play together!!

I'll play GW2 for sure!

I have preoredered on the first hour it was possible ;)

I'll join the guild in which I played all my GW1 time but will look for all of you and hope to play together!

I'm pretty sure there is no limit to how many guilds you can join....So you could remain a member with your old guild and join Darkmatters too