Sig maybe avatar

the one I have now is not from me at all. I mainly googled for it. and its cry like battle yell. colors really dont bother me but I like black and red the most lol

Edited by Soulcry

OK - I'll see what I can do. I hope time allows today, 'cause we had an attempted break in last night. The arrogance of thieves these days - 5:15 in the morning while we were still waking up, they broke the window and attempted to steal our laptops... nothing stolen in the end, but this is the 2nd instance in 6 months! My car window was smashed and my wallet stolen a few months ago...

Here I go ranting on about security and this is a sig request thread!

I'm going to interrept this thread, Sclemeath that's awful, I coampletely sympatize for with you!! :viking: We've only been robbed once, (knock on wood) and they were kids, locals we guessed, but it was a very frightening experience for at least. I felt like everyone around us was looking or pointing at me after, it really messed up my head space. I am so glad you're family is safe my friend!

:hugs:

gogo

Yeah all safe, but there's been a few incidents in our street over the past few months. But in SA nowhere is really 100% safe. I'm going to have laser beams installed outside to give me a little extra warning when someone is prancing around my garden looking for stuff to steal.

I just went out to buy new glass panels, but the service was just so atrocious that I returned home empty handed - I will go to some other place tomorrow, since today is a public holiday and it seems that the whole town wants to buy building material today...

heh, well not "frikin lazor beams", but just beams that sets of an alarm when triggered. Hopefully the bastiches won't come along with a can of hairspray or baby powder... :ninja:

Is there a group watch in your area? I remember that when I was growing up, a group watch team was in my neighborhood, sign in their window and stuff, they were like "watchers" and safe places kids could run to if in trouble or had to call their parents...lol no cheap cells in those days

:lol:

gogo

no group watch, but we have armed patrol. Well, just about every house has an armed reaction connected to their house alarm. My wife hit the panic button and the guys were here about 5 minutes later.

My house is now on high alert status, but I'm hoping there won't be any more intrusion. :unsure:

not much but it's a start.

Lemme know if you were thinking in a complete opposite direction...

24d3dpt.jpg

EDIT:

... and some real Soul just for kicks

15ekdxl.png

Edited by Scleameth

I like the first one pretty nice workvv :drool: secobd prety cool as well T%^hanks almost forgot to say so and hope every5thing gets beter with your house.

Edited by Soulcry

not much but it's a start.

Lemme know if you were thinking in a complete opposite direction...

24d3dpt.jpg

EDIT:

... and some real Soul just for kicks

15ekdxl.png

First one is GORGEOUS Scleameth, yer still on top of your game! lol, but the fun part of me, and ESPECIALLY as I heard Kung Fu Fighting last night on radio makes ma laugh at your number two@!

:)

gogo

Heh, yeah that 2nd one was just something I could not resist...

But glad you like it James, just let me know if you want anything changed, but I'll get to work on a matching avy.

heh - I hate texting on my cell again... I'm always undo-ing about every 3rd letter! Even on qwerty phones...

But here's a starter:

aw96jr.jpg

EDIT:

and another:

2lj5en6.png

Edited by Scleameth