Place where I can find ALL of the Sacred 2 Patches?

I know there USED to be a page on the wiki that had them all, but it seems to have been cleaned up.

As I'm having problems with the 2.02 to 2.40 UK patch, I thought I'd to try incremental updates through 2.11, 2.34 and so forth...

Anyone..? Anyone...?

Wolfie, I JUST did all the updates for this game, I just used Schot's guide here:

http://darkmatters.o...ll-sacred-2-uk/

Do those links work?

Schot says that the incremental patches are obsolete, can you go through schot's checklist for the 2.40?

I just used it and the patchup went lickety split!

:)

gogo

Is this what you're after wolfie?

Patch 2.10

Patch 2.12

Patch_2.31.0

Patch_2.34.0

Patch_2.40.0

I found some of the links on the wiki, the others I had to link to an external site.

Also, gogo, that guide of shots is great but I was thinking a change of font colour for some of the headings is perhaps in order? That dark blue is terribly difficult to distinguish from the black background...want me to jump in and change it to something a little easier on the eyes?

Wolfie, I JUST did all the updates for this game, I just used Schot's guide here:

Do those links work?

Schot says that the incremental patches are obsolete, can you go through schot's checklist for the 2.40?

gogo

Don't know if the links work - but I do know the BIG patch isn't working.. It goes thru this check to see if files were changed and blows chunks on an "unnamed file" I've downloaded the patch twice from the wiki's page.

I know the incremental patches are "obsolete" but I thought I'd give it a go given this check is killing me.

Basically, I want to find out if the problem is the Sacred 2 files I downloaded (maybe they got corrupted somehow over time?) or if it's Windows doing something funky during the installation process. The updater coughs up errors in 2 different spots - On Windows 8 beta it chokes at 4% but it gets as far as 6% on Vista. But I WAS able to get it installed once on Windows 7 without any such grief.

The weird thing is, I got the game up and running in 2.0.2 on both Windows 8 and Vista so I'm not sure what is going on here. I'm thinking maybe the incremental patches aren't quite so extensive in their file checking and I may be able to get around that...

P.S. You ought to clear out some of your older PMs...! I tried sending you a note about this earlier and it told me I couldn't send you any messages. Whoops!

I have not tried the big patch for installation of Sacred 2. I do recall doing the incremental patches listed, and the patches were able to apply. There is a chance that the files available are corrupted, but wolfie2k should be able to get Sacred 2 fully running with the incremental patches.

Also, gogo, that guide of shots is great but I was thinking a change of font colour for some of the headings is perhaps in order? That dark blue is terribly difficult to distinguish from the black background...want me to jump in and change it to something a little easier on the eyes?

Thanks DB, that would be great!

Do those links work?

gogo

Don't know if the links work - but I do know the BIG patch isn't working.. It goes thru this check to see if files were changed and blows chunks on an "unnamed file" I've downloaded the patch twice from the wiki's page.

I know the incremental patches are "obsolete" but I thought I'd give it a go given this check is killing me.

Basically, I want to find out if the problem is the Sacred 2 files I downloaded (maybe they got corrupted somehow over time?) or if it's Windows doing something funky during the installation process. The updater coughs up errors in 2 different spots - On Windows 8 beta it chokes at 4% but it gets as far as 6% on Vista. But I WAS able to get it installed once on Windows 7 without any such grief.

The weird thing is, I got the game up and running in 2.0.2 on both Windows 8 and Vista so I'm not sure what is going on here. I'm thinking maybe the incremental patches aren't quite so extensive in their file checking and I may be able to get around that...

P.S. You ought to clear out some of your older PMs...! I tried sending you a note about this earlier and it told me I couldn't send you any messages. Whoops!

Wolfie, I didn't now that about the link to the big download, but I will look at it over next two days to verify.

Re me not getting any messages.. :blink: Can you copy paste here message you are getting ...is it an "array" message? My pms are not full, so I should be open for getting incoming.

gogo

Wolfie, I didn't now that about the link to the big download, but I will look at it over next two days to verify.

Re me not getting any messages.. :blink: Can you copy paste here message you are getting ...is it an "array" message? My pms are not full, so I should be open for getting incoming.

gogo

Well.. Watching the screen during these sort of things helps. :D

I did a screen shot of me trying to send a PM to you - along with the error message at the top. See pic..

post-14586-0-75841700-1332856565_thumb.jpg

Or try this website :D:P Sorry if an problem if I put this webpage :(

http://computergames.ro/en/search/index/section/all/keyword/Sacred%202:%20Fallen%20Angel.html

Thanks! I managed to find ONE patch from there - the 2.34 to 2.40 patch. Now all I need are the patches from 2.0.2 to 2.34. Anyone..?

After looking thru the list again, I found the 2.31, 2.12 and 2.10 patches. I also found some TREASURE that I'll upload to the downloads section as soon as I'm done downloading. :( Seems the file is too big to upload. DOH!

And no worries about the Romanian page - IE 10 has a built in translator utility that covers most of the popular languages.

Edited by wolfie2kX

Hi All, New recruit here. I'm having problems finding the latest patches of Sacred 2 fallen Angel for the PS3 system. Am wondering if anyone out there can help. Love the game, but progress is extremely slow. Am playing The Inquisitor whic has a truly slow drop rate for set items and uniques. Your input would be greatly appreciated and anticipated thx all!

Hi All, New recruit here. I'm having problems finding the latest patches of Sacred 2 fallen Angel for the PS3 system. Am wondering if anyone out there can help. Love the game, but progress is extremely slow. Am playing The Inquisitor whic has a truly slow drop rate for set items and uniques. Your input would be greatly appreciated and anticipated thx all!

This discussion is talking about patches for the pc version. IIRC, there is only a single patch for ps3 and you get it through PSN.