Download Guild Wars 2 from DarkMatters - 10 % Off!

I finally had a few minutes to try to create some mini-banners for the game (I had to make 4 since there are 4 links), here they are :

regularnaau.png

deluxenaau.png

regulareu.png

deluxeeu.png

Hope you'll like them!

EDIT : I remade them and corrected any errors.

Max

Thank you for the buttons Max! They are perfect. I had been wanting to thank you for these for a while. This is such a big help. :)

And big cheers to gogo too! You're always pressing us forward.

• Like! 1

Thank you for the buttons Max! They are perfect. I had been wanting to thank you for these for a while. This is such a big help.

You're welcome. If you need anything else for the game or the forum, just ask, and I'll be happy to help.

Max

Edited by Flooxim
  • 1 month later...

Just to let you know, the Regular Edition is still 5% off, but the Deluxe edition is now 10% off (71.99$ US or 67.49 Euros), so you still have your chance to get the game for less!

Max

FYI, I know several people that didn't want to do digital downloads of the game so purchased actual boxed copies.

Guess what, when they all got their boxes in the mail an empty box with a card in it explaining how to download the game online.

Not sure if this is how it will be upon actual release, but its something to look in to.

This is probably they way of the future ><. I too like having the boxed version.

Kiy

• 4 weeks later...

I just wanted to tell you that DL Gamer don't list the European version of Guild Wars 2. When I click on the GW2 links for Europe, it says "the search did find any product", so I don't know if you just want to remove them or change what they do.

Max

I'm speaking with them about the purchase links actually for even sacred 2, I'll look at the guild wars 2 one as well, thanks Max for heads up

:)

gogo

• 4 weeks later...

It's been a huge work/game/ morning here, wanted to get all the proper links in place. DLGamer was really generous with their time for me this morning, and we got all proper links in place. The EU will only sell games to those members located there, and the left links, they have retained for us all here in North America.

Go Guild Wars!

gogo

ArenaNet finally decided to show us 2 of the pre-purchase bonuses : The Mistfire Wolf Elite Skill & The Rytlock mini :

Max

I know I wont be able to play it but is there anywhere I am able to download the game before paying for it? Also, how long does it take to download? And how do I check my download speed? :whistle:

Edited by Chameleon

I know I wont be able to play it but is there anywhere I am able to download the game before paying for it? Also, how long does it take to download? And how do I check my download speed? :whistle:

Once you make the purchase, you should receive an e-mail with the download link. Mine took about 14 hours on my 2.55 Mb/sec connection (connection tested with http://www.speedtest.net/).

There is no Demo available at this time, so no you can not download it prior to paying for it. The game is somewhere around 20g and If you wait until the day it goes live you will be fighting with everyone else that waited for it until release day. I would venture to guess you wont be able to get online the first day, but that is only my guess.

I cant pay for it just yet and was wanting to pre download it as it will probably take me a day to download :twitch: and pay for it later...guess I cant do that.

I'm sure I saw a post somewhere with a download link, dont know if it was a legit link or not...

Kiyeri, lujate, or any of the other beta players, was everyone who was playing in the open beta, when I was playing with you guys... was that open to everyone for free... or did we have to buy the game first to get access to the open beta?

gogo

Kiyeri, lujate, or any of the other beta players, was everyone who was playing in the open beta, when I was playing with you guys... was that open to everyone for free... or did we have to buy the game first to get access to the open beta?

Since I'm pretty sure that there won't be any tests anymore, I know that after you register your game and login into the official forum, there's a link where you can download the client. But I'm pretty sure there is a client that can be found pretty easily if we do a small search on google. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to "pre-download" the game before purchasing it. I don't think you need to login to even download the game.

EDIT : Course I could share the client I have by getting it hosted here, but it's a Beta Client (from last April) and with it you would have to download ~18GB of files.

Max

Edited by Flooxim

gogo, they did give away a number of free passes (particularly for the third weekend), but otherwise it was only available to pre-purchasers.

Chameleon, I know I have seen links posted for the client. I would urge caution with clicking any of them though. GW2 is huge right now, so inevitably there will be unscrupulous people out to capitalize on it.

Chameleon, I know I have seen links posted for the client. I would urge caution with clicking any of them though. GW2 is huge right now, so inevitably there will be unscrupulous people out to capitalize on it.

Yeah I know which is why I was reticent to download some random link when I saw it. I'll see if I can get a family member to buy it for me as I dont have payypal or a credit card.

• 9 months later...

ArenaNet put a permanent price drop on the game. US Standard now $49.99 (was 59.99) and EU standard is now 39.99euro (was 49.99).

I checked the links in the first post, and the both US versions (Standard and Deluxe) are 10% off the price I posted above.

That's a good time to get into the game if you haven't bought it yet!

• Like! 1
  • 3 months later...