High Elf Screenshots

New screenshots of my High Elf 'Pirotess' taken inside a cave. I changed her armor up a bit for some variety. I forget which set the gauntlets are from, but they look awesome.

'Wanted: Enlargement Spell'

e7xt3n.jpg

'Incendiary Dreams'

f9ea9s.jpg

'Warp-speed'

1rrlo8.jpg

Edited by Omnicide

29qed52.jpg

I think she must have drank lunch, if you know what I mean... ;)

lol, always knew that HE had a bottle under the saddle... this is cool pic though, how did it happen?

:)

gogo

I built a new pc shortly after the end of Closed, and I have been seeing that at least once or twice per session on the new machine. It always happens in combat when my HE is rapidly throwing fireballs and BT's. In those cases, she always recovers immediately, and I have never captured it on film.

Last night, I figured out how to make it happen. I have two monitors and play Sacred in windowed mode. If I am moving via WASD and mouse click on the other screen, my HE does that. As soon as I click back on Sacred, she goes back to normal.

I built a new pc shortly after the end of Closed, and I have been seeing that at least once or twice per session on the new machine. It always happens in combat when my HE is rapidly throwing fireballs and BT's. In those cases, she always recovers immediately, and I have never captured it on film.

Last night, I figured out how to make it happen. I have two monitors and play Sacred in windowed mode. If I am moving via WASD and mouse click on the other screen, my HE does that. As soon as I click back on Sacred, she goes back to normal.

That's awesome, Lujate! Definitely a unique screenshot, my friend. :3lmao:

• 4 weeks later...

*DarkMatters Photographer*

I remain, :evil:

Thanks, Etherian; I was going for something simple with the High Elf this time around.

Sometimes less is more!

I remain, :thumbsup: