"Friday Night Fights!" 03/30/12

With the end of Closed-Net EU HC & many other servers. I thought it relevant to propose a going-out with a bang finale.

First, but not last for some:

abishai.jpg

The Abishai. Run the entire chain to reach our nightmare... :D

Second, the final finale. "Friday Night Fights".

narmul_th.jpg

Narmul, our worst nightmare! Mad dash through the entire Crystal Plain region, so not to, experience any undead dead experiences.

These [2] elite foes are said to be the toughtest in our current & last expansion. Ice & Blood.

What better way to end the experince, then to take on the toughest the game has to offer?

Who cares to join lujate & myself?

Calling all troops!

I remain, :paladin:

Wishing you luck guys! Friday night is the biggest crunch for me, I get home at 10 20 and then have to be up for early shift on sat at 6 45. Best wishes and fun for the evening!

:)

gogo

Really wish we could have had more time to prepair this evenings final finale!

Sorry! This was a last minute thought. After reading lujate's plan on visiting the Abishai. I thought why not run Narmul as well?

Double the pleasure, double the fun. Add in a photo of Knuckles homage from S1.

Current Roster:

JK

lujate

Etherian

This did not turn out to be the grand finale I expected. It reminded me of my pre-Ice and Blood ps3 days when you would walk in the room and the bosses died of fright. Etherian and JK had the Ice Phoenix dead before I could land a blow. Unfortunately, most of the pics were corrupt, the only one that turned out was a death pic of the Ice Phoenix.

zl3spz.jpg

After that we fell into the familiar routine of boss hunting. We ended up at the Grunwald Dragon where we found this.

2iu3i1j.jpg

It just doesn't get any better than this!

After [2] days of thought, in which our "Friday Night Fights" occured...I cannot for the life of me figure out why the Abishai & Narmul are growing daisies so easily?

Even Grunwald, the nastiest reflect in-game, went down in the same fashion!

I must admit, I expected the finale to be just that...with only the most hardened character alive. I went in prepaired to loose a very tough build.

Yet, after fighting [3] of the toughest foes the game has to throw at our character's...we not only survived, but thrived!

Abishai & Narmul have humbled me many times in the past.

Just doesn't make any sense!

I remain, humble

P.S.~ agree, the Abishai photo provided in wiki has an amazing perspective. Down low & in person.

:oooo: