Age of titans

I started playing this and it is bye far to me one of the best browser based mmorpg. Its pretty much just like any download 5gb mmorpg out there but no download needed to play. And its all tied to facebook. Its still in beta but its open beta. So bugs and server problems hapen alot lol. If you would more info or screenshots I could get them in the next couple days. :)

I was waiting for this to happen, was just a matter of time. Thanks Soulcry for this heads up (pretty awesome sig btw).

Yeah, would love to see more info and screenies...is this really like an mmorpg? Got any video?

:)

gogo

yeah its just like any other mmorpg. Theres around 1000 per server and they are 4. The makers have 4 other ones just like it. Ill try to post a video even tho I never can get the to upload on youtube. Lol.

I saw that, but just a few weeks ago, I turned off all my share settings...was getting a bit strange with stuff posting for me ^^

And... what I see happening here is exactly what facebook did for the general population... FB got the masses connected to the net with it's accessibility, timing and mass allatthesametime registrations.

if anything can get my uncle and aunt (heck even gramma!) playing an mmorpg, or lure them in, it's gonna be the FB platform.

Facebook... does anyone even remember the internet?

:P

gogo

I do but it wont let me on here tells me I dont have permisson to post.

Are you trying to upload it directly on to forum from your pc or are you trying to link from another website like photobucket?

putt here. put I found a pic of the game on google but the graphics ar eout dated but idont look at them I look at gamehttp://www.gamervilla.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/age-of-titans-facebook-image-1.png

You would need to save the pic to your pc then upload to a site like photobucket...then you could link pic from there...I went ahead and did it for the pic you wanted

age-of-titans-facebook-image-1.png