• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all

April 22, 1964 for me

April 27, 1956 for hubby

I also saw a couple older than us and here I was thinking we were the only "grandparent" generation(ers)here....LOL

Stargazer

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

With my birthday coming so soon I couldn't let it go unnoticed. My birth date is December 19th, 1985.

I don't know him, but I guess Athrin and I share the birthday. Could someone tell me what the "hell risers" are?

• 3 weeks later...

Ha ha, I typo'ed on my original post here, and didn't notice and its too late to edit now so..

Eighth Of The October Of The Nineteen-Ninety-Three

:angry:

~Doom

Hi all

April 22, 1964 for me

April 27, 1956 for hubby

I also saw a couple older than us and here I was thinking we were the only "grandparent" generation(ers)here....LOL

Stargazer

sept 1964 for hubby and nov 1970 for me .... its scary when I think of just how many here are young enough to be MY children... (not including the one who is my child)

I feel old .... HELP!

I got yer back Tim. You are now one year younger. Yup! That's what I said! younger. As if I'd actually make the mistake of typing older. Pshaw! :lol:

@ "Mom" haha

I know what you mean but isn't it cool. Such diversity in ages. All conversing on a shared level regardless of age. :angry:

I got yer back Tim. You are now one year younger. Yup! That's what I said! younger. As if I'd actually make the mistake of typing older. Pshaw! :lol:

@ "Mom" haha

I know what you mean but isn't it cool. Such diversity in ages. All conversing on a shared level regardless of age. :angry:

YOEAUNGER Schot, YOEAUNGER :lol:

and yeah it is cool, and unfortunately, all to rare, the only other place I've experienced it is my Aikido club, although often that's suffering at a shared level ;)

:)

~Doom

• The title was changed to Birthdays