On 8/14/2022 at 6:13 PM, Vishanka said:

Sadly no, I lost 8 pounds already and can only eat a few things, plus I'm isolated in my room and may not touch anything or breath outside of my door because my family is scared to get sick as well.

I feel like harry potter who got his food through a catflap but I'm not as skilled at doing magic and I don't have an owl.

My dad said happy birthday wearing a gasmask and immediately went to his girlfriend and has not returned yet.

I feel so loved and taken care of :sigh:

Thank you, that's really nice of you and thanks for all the other birthday wishes as well :)

Lol … We would have to work hard getting you an owl… Ha ha ha but I will keep it in mind :-)

You’re in the happiest place around! I remember when I had Covid last month the taste of food was pretty disgusting and I lost a little bit of weight as well even the stuff my family dropped off for me tasted like little bits of cardboard… Hopefully you’re feeling a little bit better and are ready or something delicious

🐒

gogo

On 8/14/2022 at 5:13 PM, Vishanka said:

Sadly no, I lost 8 pounds already and can only eat a few things, plus I'm isolated in my room and may not touch anything or breath outside of my door because my family is scared to get sick as well.

I feel like harry potter who got his food through a catflap but I'm not as skilled at doing magic and I don't have an owl.

My dad said happy birthday wearing a gasmask and immediately went to his girlfriend and has not returned yet.

I feel so loved and taken care of :sigh:

Thank you, that's really nice of you and thanks for all the other birthday wishes as well :)

I feel empathic regarding your involuntary "isolation." It is especially upsetting when it feels as it you are not only alone, but it seems that no one cares. You can always call or text a friend though, right?" :friends3:

(sending some luv from afar) :wub:

• Appreciation 1
  • 1 year later...
21 hours ago, Delta! said:

14 January 1988

Capricorn!

ooooh ... well have to play something down south for your next one Theuns!

Capricorn

Zodiac symbolSea goat

Duration (tropical, western)December 21 – January 19 (2024, UT1)

ConstellationCapricornus

Zodiac elementEarth

• Like! 1
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Lindor said:

today :)

awwwww, Happy Birthday Lindor!! Where'd ya eat, where's the cakey treat!!

Wishes, to you friend, and many years of the good happy!

:hugs:

gogo

• Thanks! 1

Thanks everyone! I celebrated by getting rid of the plaster splint. It's a strange feeling, hurting more now it's gone and I didn't get along with the doctor quite well, we had... differences.

4 hours ago, chattius said:

How many Lindor pralines do you get on your birthday?

xD

General Lindor is my favourite Character from my favourite book series of my favourite fantasy author.

It's funny because Lindor is indeed also my favourite brand chocolate. Only handmade confissery pralines are better :bounce:

11 hours ago, gogoblender said:

awwwww, Happy Birthday Lindor!! Where'd ya eat, where's the cakey treat!!

Wishes, to you friend, and many years of the good happy!

:hugs:

gogo

22 minutes ago, Dax said:

Congrats!

My take would be:
A big, fat rumpsteak, nice and crispy, with salt and pepper, bread and two cold beers. And some salat. Not so bad after all. And a chair where you can lift your feet up would be nice. Enjoy the day. Oh, and someone should call your boss and tell him that for today you got the permission to keep both hands into your pockets.

Actually I was writing an exam that day, "Fachpraxis IT". It was not very hard, theme was neural networks and backpropagation, but only surface level and not very deep. Next week I will be seeing my boss again. It's a dual system between school and work.

I will be celebrating in a couple of weeks with my loved one:wub:. We live in different cities and don't see each other as often as we would like to. I dream of the day we start living together and one day it will happen, I'm almost sure:blush::heart:

4 hours ago, chattius said:

Think it will be close to three more years to my next birthday

Don't tell me you're born at 29th of february :D

• Appreciation 1