Failed quest?

Hey guys. I think I have a problem with "The general of the undead legion" quest. I have defeated him and I should get quest completed but it didnt. In my log book the quest shows open but the general says its dead, but not checked(with the green check sing). Whats wrong? On the map the quest is still available but when I go there the general isnt. So what should I do. Also another problem I have is with a book that is called "Parchment" , and the problem is that I cant right click it like the rest of the books. So whats the problem with this book?..Oh..and another thing, its not a problem but a question. I have a basket in my inventory and dont know what to do with it. Its called basic item and its grey. Its not armor..and I dont think its from a quest or something. Hope u can help me guyz.. Sorry for the of topic questions. Have a nice day. THx

Hi and welcome

1) The whole quest can be found here...The Undead Legion. Were you able to get the Boneslicer as a reward? I have never had a prob with the General so may someone else can provide some insight.

2) The parchment cannot be read, so it's only good for selling for a few gold

3) The Basket is also useless. Sell it. It was going to be part of something in game but it was never implemented

Hi and welcome

1) The whole quest can be found here...The Undead Legion. Were you able to get the Boneslicer as a reward? I have never had a prob with the General so may someone else can provide some insight.

2) The parchment cannot be read, so it's only good for selling for a few gold

3) The Basket is also useless. Sell it. It was going to be part of something in game but it was never implemented

No I never got the boneslicer...It still shows in the log book..I told u, the quest isnt checked..It is still open..but I killed the general, it even says in the quest log. I will show u a printscreen

LE...I`ve done it/...it was a bug I think. But I closed the game and started it again and done it.. Thx

Edited by Mayacorgan

I was going to ask if you saved or restarted but figured you had already tried.....unfortunately bugs are fairly common in this game...that was why I asked if you got the boneslicer even though the quest didn't show as completed.

Glad you were able to resolve it...and if you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask

And once again welcome to our forum :)

I was going to ask if you saved or restarted but figured you had already tried.....unfortunately bugs are fairly common in this game...that was why I asked if you got the boneslicer even though the quest didn't show as completed.

Glad you were able to resolve it...and if you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask

And once again welcome to our forum :)

Thank you very much. Glad to be here

• 1 year later...