Diablo 3 - Open Beta Weekend!

Download 100 % and saying it's launching... but been saying that for 10 minutes now... I guess huge demand from thousands to try this out?

noooooooooooooooooo

:oooo:

gogo

downloaded and just waiting for lobby to open now...will probably be playing all weekend...only stopping for bathroom and food....doubt I'll sleep much :) As soon as I'm in I'll post server name/password if I'm able to make a private one

I downloaded and it hope to try it some this weekend. I was getting an error saying that there isn't a D3 key associated with my account. I guess someone forgot to flip a switch.

Error 12 kriv?

Not sure exactly what it is but seems many are having that.....I've just been getting Error 37 for the last hour.....servers are busy at this time :(

After almost 3 hours of trying to log in I finally got in :)

@kriv...reading the chat , it seems that error 12 may have something to do with your battle.tag. If you have an old one you're using I guess there is an option to change it somewhere on battle.net

If you still get error 12 it should help to change password on the b.net account - I guess you can just change it to something else and back to the old one.

Bashiok

Cool! Error 12 is fixed by changing your password. If you're seeing Error 37 it just means the servers are full right now. Keep trying!

I don't have a lot of time to try the game, but I just couldn't resist to try it. Downloading right now...

Max

Anybody play yesterday?

I took the Barb all the way thru the demo and had a blast.....the end fight was pretty cool. I've tried all the other classes at least for a few levels but the Barb is easily my fav. Then again the Shadow Warrior is my fav in S3 - I'm partial to big brutes. Gonna get at least the monk all the way thru today.

I love the achievements you get thru combat. And the extra xp if you really go on a killing spree.

Hopefully it won't take 3 hours to get in like yesterday.

p.s. make sure you're using your email address and not battle.tag to log in. Seems a lot of people have been doing that. If you plan on playing today or tomorrow post in this thread. I'd like to set a time to team up and get you on my friends list. Really want to try MP.

I know I know double post :P

Just wanted this in it's own post.

I was trying to 'ctrl + v' my password since it's a pain to keep typing. Typically I get the Error 37 - servers full, but every so often I'd get another about login info was incorrect. So did it the hard way and typed the password each time. After about the 30th try (really only 5-10 mins) I got in.

I finally have a chance to play now (it took almost 2 hours to download 1/3 of the game), and I also get the Error 37.

Max