Guild Wars 2 open beta this weekend - April 27th thru 29th

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally Im in game and on Eternal Grove...

can someone invite me to Darkmatters Guild please?

In game name is Kiy Liah (Kiy.4593)

Looks like only Flooxim can do that.

I'll add you to the guild, but me and Lujate are on Moledune, because when Knuckles and Lujate tried to join Eternal Grove, the server was full.

Max

ahh yea it is took me forever to get on, I can transfer to Moledune tho, transfers free for another 2 1/2 hrs

Well, least I got you on my FL before getting kicked again =)

Edited by Kiyeri

56k files still to download...and lots of homework still to do :(

If you get a chance to play, we had to pick a different home server since the original choice was full.

I'll add you to the guild, but me and Lujate are on Moledune, because when Knuckles and Lujate tried to join Eternal Grove, the server was full.

Max

Flooxim, I tried to respond when you attempted to add me to the party tonight I was on Eternal Grove, but some how I (Death Fangs Bane) screwed it up. :Just_Cuz_21: I guess I have a lot to learn.

Edited by Wygram

Max

Flooxim, I tried to respond when you attempted to add me to the party tonight I was on Eternal Grove, but some how I (Death Fangs Bane) screwed it up. :Just_Cuz_21: I guess I have a lot to learn.

I saw you, my guild invite is still there.

Max

Max

We all have a lot to learn, not just you. The game still has plenty of quirks. It keeps splitting up our party. Chat comes and goes. Party markers do the same.

I may have jumped off that rock..just to see what happened but the reason I went up there was to see this guy

ghost-wolf.jpg

And f course here's my dumb pet laying sideways with his head in a chest. The only thing he does well is die

dumb-lizard.jpg

Lame...downloaded but spits out an error when I try to log in...so much for a quick trial before work :(

That stinks! :( The official forum has some common errors, but that only works if you have time to try their fixes.

Got one last pic for today, underwater combat:

6zotjq.jpg

Lame...downloaded but spits out an error when I try to log in...so much for a quick trial before work :(

That sucks DB...I hope you get it sorted out so you can play......I was real close on not liking the game...melee wasn't very fluid for me until I went ranged.

I created a support ticket with them and tried the suggestions it auto replied to me with, but no luck so far...only spits out :

Unable to complete operation.

Please try again in a few minutes. (Code=42:0:9001:3858:101)

Anyone had any luck dealing with this?

EDIT: Well, got into the game :) Fun, no real time to play though since Im about to go to bed... ><

Glad you got in! I'm finding the game as massive as my first time a few years ago... overwhelming in fact :blink:...but after a few days, the exotic will hopefully become familiar. Knuckles, lujate, Kiya, Max... there's so many FDM friendlies, you just can't help but have a good time!

.. and I'm just happy my toon can get arrows off and firing, I think before I run errands this morning, I may give another class a go... anyone in now?

oooh, what to pick

:)

gogo

Figure you are probably gone already gogo, but I am just now getting started for the day. As for another class to try... So many wonderful looking choices. :Just_Cuz_21:

ha, I didn't even get in yet... schot brought his files over from his download and we were able to get it going on my computer... gotta wait till this aft before I can get back in now, but will get some breakfast.... There is so much opportunity here with all the builds... game is so HUGE

:)

gogo