The new Sacred 2 CM patch - Now available for Ice & Blood

And just let us know when you get it fixed up czevak :D Looks like my files could do with some fixing if they wont cm-patch properly.

Built a new scriptcleaner tool based on drache.jpg. I hope now I've got all distibutions covered with this one. :)

There is also a new improved version of the Sacred2Launcher Tool.

Updated links in first post, as usual.

@Furian: Thank you I will forward the Bloodforest thingy to marcus. I am currently working at the poison lord. When did your keyboard get stuck specificly? Was there any visible connected CA he cast?

Edited by czevak
@Furian: Thank you I will forward the Bloodforest thingy to Marcus. I am currently working at the poison lord. When did your keyboard get stuck specifically? Was there any visible connected CA he cast?

Seems that this has only happened when I run my Shadow Warriors. For the Poison Lord as soon as I click on him to activate my keyboard will freeze or lock up until he is dead. I haven't witnessed any CA cast. The same happens during the Blood Forest Quest at the point of Diaanja's Refuge when the mage sends her bodyguard against you.

The new scriptcleaner works fine czevak. Thanks!

I still can't find failitia though. Can she only be found after killing the grunwald dragon? I can see his map icon, but bosses dont show a map icon until you've killed them so I dont know where to go. I went through/into two tunnels I found and one ended up in the orc region and the other had a t-energy console...am I close?

Edited by Dragon Brother

For those that haven't read this yet, I've removed where she can be found. Sorry boys didn't mean to jump the gun on this.

Hate to be refered to as a scallywag

Edited by Furian67

I made it so, that once the grunwald dragon icon appears on your worldmap, Failitias icon is also activated on it. I was not able to create a new place/region id for the worldmap to know when to display the icon, so I used the dragons as a copy. If this does not work, there may still be something wrong.

Furians tip is very accurate, btw. He may have peeked into our bugtracker, the little scallywag. :D

Ahhh...found her. Nice work. Is she meant to have no melee attack and only use spells? However, nice stuff with them, are any of the abilites new or are they taken from somewhere else and fancied up? Now I want to find the head...any hints what the summon is?

PS...I saw no map icon...is that maybe because the dragon was killed yet that jungle area was still unexplored?

PS two...nice dungeon to put her in, it suits, although the empty office quest dude is a bit out of place there.

Edited by Dragon Brother
Ahhh...found her. Nice work. Is she meant to have no melee attack and only use spells? However, nice stuff with them, are any of the abilites new or are they taken from somewhere else and fancied up? Now I want to find the head...any hints what the summon is?

PS...I saw no map icon...is that maybe because the dragon was killed yet that jungle area was still unexplored?

PS two...nice dungeon to put her in, it suits, although the empty office quest dude is a bit out of place there.

Yes she is a pure summoner/spellcaster. I scripted her behaviour that way. (Mainly because the mages with defense option keep hitting you blindly without using their spells once you engage them in close combat.)

All her CAs are new. The generic lightning is the one I kept mostly orginial. The rest is made up from scratch. Especially her lifeleeching aura is a spell never seen this way before ingame (and it is quite wise to get out of the area of effect once she cast it :D ).

Hmm strange about the icon though. My testtoons all got it, even when they have visited/killed the dragon before the appliation of the cm-patch. Have to test this a little more I see.

Life leech aura:) Hmmm...I dont remember being leeched..but then it was probably all messed up in the leech I was doing. Was that the one that looked like a temple guardians combat alert?

Life leech aura? Hmmm...I dont remember being leeched..but then it was probably all messed up in the leech I was doing. Was that the one that looked like a temple guardians combat alert?

Yes. Thats the one. Depending on difficulty and level this one may suck you dry in a few seconds time. At least its what I experienced with my test-run toons. (They may not be optimally built and furnitured... :bounce:)

On what diff and level did you slay her?

Life leech aura? Hmmm...I dont remember being leeched..but then it was probably all messed up in the leech I was doing. Was that the one that looked like a temple guardians combat alert?

Yes. Thats the one. Depending on difficulty and level this one may suck you dry in a few seconds time. At least its what I experienced with my test-run toons. (They may not be optimally built and furnitured... :bounce: )

On what diff and level did you slay her?

Well, It was only level 54 in silver...so not much difficulty, plus I had Goldenglade touch up in the short time that Failitia was alive. Im off to try gold now though.

Edit: Just did it in gold. I think from memory my chance to hit her was lower than my chance to hit the guardians and she was definitely more annoying to kill than any of those four. Her summons, rooting spell and knockback spell really make getting to her difficult. All in all, much more fun killing her than just running up and pumping a normal boss with a ton of lifeleech...great work. I havent seen her Leech aura in gold yet though in 3 or so kills...wonder how tough it is.

Edited by Dragon Brother

Awright! I can finally resume my HE campaign now that Facettelion is fixed. ^^ Also, will check the new boss, when I have some time. Btw, could be I've totally missed it, but is the broken class-excl. mission chain for seraphim intact now?

Awright! I can finally resume my HE campaign now that Facettelion is fixed. ^^ Also, will check the new boss, when I have some time. Btw, could be I've totally missed it, but is the broken class-excl. mission chain for seraphim intact now?

It might very well be the case. Marcus is the man for this, but I know he fixed an awful lot about the classquests. Just try it!

The Seraphim class quest chain isn't working for me with the last patch, the blue arrow disappears, and the quests don't show up in the quest log once the last part has been done (it's like the quest doesn't refresh each time you do a part of the quest), seems like I can't do these quest unless I know where they all are to be able to go straight to them.

The Seraphim class quest chain isn't working for me with the last patch, the blue arrow disappears, and the quests don't show up in the quest log once the last part has been done (it's like the quest doesn't refresh each time you do a part of the quest), seems like I can't do these quest unless I know where they all are to be able to go straight to them.

Ther's still a general problem with chainquests who have more than one questgiver.

E.g.:

You take the first part of a chainquest from the first questgiver. Everything will work fine until you have to get the next job from another questgiver. This second (or later) questgiver will show up, but the arrow will not allways point towards him.

This is often visible in classquest, but also in longer "normal" chainquests like the undead legion.

CU Marcus

Edited by marcuswob

I am downloading the patch now to test. I have a desk top and a lap top that I alternate between. I plan on testing it on just one of them for right now. I do have an earlier patch but I cannot remember when I downloaded that. It was nice getting the Xmas Island quest back in game.

is there anyway to get unique fist weapons to this patch or something?

Sorry, there are no unique fistweapons, but there is a random epic one.

I've tried your patch, and found the following bugs:

-When fighting Diaanja's Bodyguard (boss from Ice & Blood), there was no lifebar for him.

-At a certain moment I found myself under attack by 2 creatures (servant of harbringers of death and kerbos, both from Ice and Blood), wich I myself could not target. A Flaring Nova also didn't affect them. Saving and reloading solved this.

-On my worldmap, I have 3 small questmarkers (small grey cirkels), that, when I click them, either dissappear, or become big quest markers, but have no quest assigned to them in my journal. Locations are: El darray (big marker), Dry Laigh (big marker), and Sloeford (dissapeares). This problem already existed pre-patch.

Hope you can do something with this, and keep up the good work!

Was a bit pain with the Cursed forest quest, as explained earlier. But at least it's completable. Got my ass served to me on plate by that damn Abishai. (Good bye my SB...)

turaki: You referring to that flying thingie? Worked fine for me.

Also, noticed a little bit similar thing with the Kerbos' and Servants. Happened after Harbinger summoned them. Moving few inches away solved that for me.

Oh, and I've been wondering those quest marks too. Not that I mind though, but they can be little annoying. Noticed after a long way, I had followed a dummy mark, and had to backtrack quite a way. :)

Was a bit pain with the Cursed forest quest, as explained earlier. But at least it's completable. Got my ass served to me on plate by that damn Abishai. (Good bye my SB...)

turaki: You referring to that flying thingie? Worked fine for me.

Also, noticed a little bit similar thing with the Kerbos' and Servants. Happened after Harbinger summoned them. Moving few inches away solved that for me.

Oh, and I've been wondering those quest marks too. Not that I mind though, but they can be little annoying. Noticed after a long way, I had followed a dummy mark, and had to backtrack quite a way. :P

Thanks guys, I will have a look at them. :)

There's still a general problem with chainquests who have more than one questgiver. This is often visible in classquest, but also in longer "normal" chainquests like the undead legion.

I don't want to sound like a moaner, but is there any fix for this likely to be found, or is it something that possibly can't be fixed.

Most likely this won't be fixed. I'm searching for a kind of rule or reason for this behaviour, bur it seems random to me. The same quest once gives you the hint to the next questgiver, the next day it doesn't. Some quest always behave the correct way, others always fail.

CU Marcus

Why not? I've played the seraphim classquest several times now. Sooner or later you'll reach the point where it continues, except you want to rush through the game.

CU Marcus