The new Sacred 2 CM patch - Now available for Ice & Blood

Try Start -> Run and type %temp%

CU Marcus

And of course start the game with the -log=1 option after the executable, or else there is no log file there to be found. ;)

Then go to the island and crash it and post the log.

Try Start -> Run and type %temp%

CU Marcus

And of course start the game with the -log=1 option after the executable, or else there is no log file there to be found. ;)

Ok thanks, I'll try this tonight after work and see what we get, I'll update the Mantis ticket I put in too.

Hello everyone.

I have a problem with the debug file, there are two debug_20110108_1836 and another 330 kb, which is appropriate, I have a graphics card Geforce 7600 GS.

How do I replace the file debug it, and so after entering the game disappears, remains the original 2K.

How to start the game with the debug.log? Please describe in simple terms

Greetings to all:).

Does this mean once the game is started and I'm at Start Island that I type....[~ -log=1 ] [enter] ~ then run up to seraphim Island and make it crash?

Edit nope that wasn't it. I also tried to type that into my optionsCustom.txt not sure if it worked. The debug log still shows the same info but a new date. Also this time when I ran into the area without the Dark Rituals Quest, I hesitated for a split second and then continued.

I'll try the quest again, see if it does it or not.

Edited by Furian67

That -log option is most probably a starting option that needs to be added while you start the game. The way to do so is to right-click on the shortcut you use to start the game, open the properties window, and in the target field that shows the way to the .exe file (with the text like "E:\Games\Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel\system\sacred2.exe") add -log=1 in the end of the line. That is the way to configure the game launch.

Edited by Silver_fox

Hmm ok thanks silver, no way I was going to figure that one out on my own. I looked and right now I have -nocpubinding in that executable thingamagig. What will happen if I replace that with the -log=1?

Thanks DB. Looks like my game freeze issue just happens to be where the game reloads or refreshes, for lack of better term. Same thing happens to me when I go the the Octagolamus's Lair through the back door instead of the cave, there is a line there that the game will stutter or worse freeze the game. If I run through the cave I don't get this unless I go past where the Octagolamus is and try and get to the chest. There are a few other places ingame that I know of that this happens at. Seems if while playing the CM-patch and I know an area is coming up hitting the save button (F7) helps me to get past the area without a freeze most of the time.

Ok, there you go. Took a bit to get the game to crash. But finally got it to freeze up outside of the backdoor to the Octagolamus's Lair. Hope that makes sense to you.

Hello.

It is good that you are giving new quests, new sets, but once you give news to let it work at "E: \ Deep Silver \ system \ sacred2.exe". Normally uruchamijąc game quests do not work.

As there is another way of entry into the game to Describe.

Where do you need to enter log = 1? to start the game, just step by step.

Hello.

It is good that you are giving new quests, new sets, but once you give news to let it work at "E: \ Deep Silver \ system \ sacred2.exe". Normally running the game quests do not work.

As there is another way of entry into the game to Describe.

Where do you need to enter log = 1? to start the game, just step by step.

Okay, I try to understand what you want and will try to answer to it:

The patcher gets its path information from the OS registry. Also it depends on an unchanged and non modded sacred 2. If you have altered your scriptfiles in some way, the patcher will throw an error that Sacred 2 is not installed. The problem is somewhere with your files, not our product. :)

Hello.

The game ran in this way - "E: \ Deep Silver \ system \ sacred2.exe" log = 1

Quest, Faust is saved in the log only in one part, ie only picking strawberries, the rest of the quest is not recorded in the log.

the same quest to find the dog, not recorded in the log.

Dryad level 56 - difficulty of silver.

Greetings to all.

The game ran in this way - "E: \ Deep Silver \ system \ sacred2.exe" log = 1

Should be: "E:\Deep Silver\system\sacred2.exe" -log=1

Quest, Faust is saved in the log only in one part, ie only picking strawberries, the rest of the quest is not recorded in the log.

the same quest to find the dog, not recorded in the log.

Dryad level 56 - difficulty of silver.

I don't get the meaning...

Inside the log file you can find warnings and errors. There is no line like "Accepted Quest Faust" or something like that.

CU Marcus

Hello.

It's me of a book of quests, where are saved the task, it is only saved a part of the quest, and now look for books and the killing of Faust and Mephistopheles does not have these tasks saved, the same thing with the quest of the dog.

I think that is a bug in your quest, other tasks are saved, only the new ones will not want to save.

Have a concern/question about the Save Christmas Quest - I talk to the Kolbold(or whatever it is) at the docks at the Elf capital. The quest activates and I go to the Ship's Captain close to the Kolbold. But when the Big Map appears the 'ship/port' icon isn't on Christmas Island so I can't go there. Did I miss something, do I have to change the computer's system clock or is this a bug?

Edited by Graeystone

Where can I find that Spiked Turtle boss ?

And that quest for Spider Queen boss,where's the quest giver ?On previous cm patch you could battle her without quests.

Can anyone at least give me a tip or info where should I search ?:)

Thanks in advance.

Where can I find that Spiked Turtle boss ?

And that quest for Spider Queen boss,where's the quest giver ?On previous cm patch you could battle her without quests.

Can anyone at least give me a tip or info where should I search ?:)

Thanks in advance.

The Spider Queen quest begins right next to the portal in the Archeologist's camp in the north entrance to the jungle region. The spiked turtle can be found in a cave in the Crystal Plane region. Hint: Look for the Biggest Star and head west.