The new Sacred 2 CM patch - Now available for Ice & Blood

and also has a problem with the Tutorial Relics Quest

as soon as you enter the cave, you have to kill the mother bear to get the teddy bear in ground and talk to the bear who was alive

sooner that you get teddy bear in ground, one quest failed red circle appears in Quest giver

You can even take the bear until it upon him to grow even more so the red circle will continue it, even with the quest completed straight

It's quite normal to this quest that some red rings appear.

Since one of the last binary updates (2.65.x) all quests get a colored ring on the map, even if they're aborted/cancelled. You've got three possibilities to solve this specific quest, one will be marked green, two will be marked red on the map. There are some more quests where you can choose between several paths, so this issue will be seen there, too. It's as it is, no chanche to solve it without access to the game's code.

CU Marcus

• 2 months later...

I'm already shuddering in anticipation. :P And nice pic, fits the atmosphere her quite well, atm. Hoping to see the fruits of your hard work soon. ^^

Wow..long time no post.

Well as a sneak peek and to get you guys in the mood:

sysicon-summer.jpg

:D

Love the festive atmosphere. Does the new patch complete with beer and beach?

:D

gogo

@whiteelder: What version do you have? en_US?

@DaveO: That should not really happen. With which Version of CM patch did you notice this bug?

czevak, if you scroll back alot of pplz have tried to help me, the game will not patch to the version it needs for the current CM patch no matter how hard I try...and no one can understand why, having the same trouble with my The Witcher game also :P

czevak, if you scroll back alot of pplz have tried to help me, the game will not patch to the version it needs for the current CM patch no matter how hard I try...and no one can understand why, having the same trouble with my The Witcher game also :P

Okay. I remeber now. You could try to trick the patch to go one step further, by replacing your Sacred2.exe with a Clean 2.64.0 exe and post the resulting patchlog like you did before.

If you do not know someone to give it to you, I can upload one from my backup versions.

Hmm..that has been a while. I don't know if this still happens but marcus should be able to answer that when he is back from his two week holyday sailing trip.

The normal side and main quest compass is not affected by this anyway.

I was thinking about playing again and starting a new toon.

I have not used the comunity pacth yet and I wanted to give it a try with the newest version - the 1.30 patch

can anyone tell me an approx date on when the 1.30 patch will be available.

Bill

Edited by Waterdeep

I have not used the comunity pacth yet and I wanted to give it a try with the newest version - the 1.30 patch

Bill

We are not sure ourselfes and are a bit fuzzy about strict dates in any case, since we all are doing this in our own free time.

We'd like to have it ready sometime this month, but it could also get as late as mid Sept.

Bill

We are not sure ourselfes and are a bit fuzzy about strict dates in any case, since we all are doing this in our own free time.

We'd like to have it ready sometime this month, but it could also get as late as mid Sept.

this at least gives me an idea of how long

Bill

• 3 weeks later...

Version v0130 is up!

Grab it while its hot!

Patchnotes:

>>>>>>>>>>>> Patchnotes CM-Patch v0130 (Summer Release 2011) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

[[General]]

Added a Trader to Schlun'Zum.

Fixed a bug where a werewolf trader in the swamps was an inadverted killquest target.

Removed an invisible door on a cave entrance en-route to "Twitty Tister".

Removed the sometimes nagging "Welcome to Ice & Blood" screen.

[[Animation]]

Fixed inquisitors Callous Execution on his special mount (now two hits when dual wielding).

[[Graphics]]

Fixed the inappropriate green haired seraphim icons sometimes seen.

Prepared some savegame thumbnails that were missing.

( - You should never see the blue Sacred 2 Icons in the savegame list again. Tell us if you do.)

The commander set of the Dragonmage was optically corrected. (Pieces did not fit together.)

[[sounds]]

Corrected an issue where orc female traders had male voices.

[[Enemies and Bosses]]

Buffed Gartor and Seraphim Failitia up a notch.

Added a new Boss: Kankra. (Epharims Nightmare)

[[sets and Items]]

Added a new blowpipe weapon set for the Dryad.

Fixed an error in drop.txt preventing the scourge of lodaeron shoulders to drop.

Revised the fistweapon families to have them unlock their fitting type bonuses.

Added a new general weapon set with bonuses based on dual wielding.

New Feature - Introducing the sigil system.

Made custom Atherton bracers for the Dragonmage.

Added a new Epic reward for the Ephraim's Nightmare quest.

[[balancing]]

Reduced the mitigation bonus of darwagons amulet.

[[skills]]

Increased Viperish Disease and Ethernal Fire durations and chance to infect a bit.

Increased movement speed for summoned creatures of the inquisitor and the dryads pets.

[[Quests]]

Keep an eye open for the most famous travelling merchant of all time...

Added a new Quest: "Bugs!"

Extended "Epharims Nightmare" with a bossfight and epic reward.

Correction of many spelling mistakes.

Fixed many irregularities with missing NPCs or their illogical behaviour.

The Quest "A Radical Solution" is now properly sorted in the questbook.

Lt. Rinah is back where she belongs. :)

Edited by czevak