The new Sacred 2 CM patch - Now available for Ice & Blood

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody!

This is my first post here. Can somebody tell me what is the progress on translating CP into polish language? Is it safe to install CP onto polish 2.65.2?

Thanks in advance :)

Hello everybody!

This is my first post here. Can somebody tell me what is the progress on translating CP into polish language? Is it safe to install CP onto polish 2.65.2?

Thanks in advance :)

Of course it is safe. Localizations are a bit different (depending on the spare time our translators have) but most of the new content is translated to polish, atm.

Have Fun!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Will the books have content in the "ancients secrets" (I hope that's the correct translation from ger -> eng) in 1.4, if there'll be another patch?

I was so looking forward to see how this story ends.

It's definitely on marcus' priority list for v140. :)

Is it possible to modify/deactivate certain sound files?

There's a such annoying beep sound in inquisitor's fight music, I want to get rid of it without disabling music as a whole.

Edited by mr.ioes

Is it possible to modify/deactivate certain sound files?

There's a such annoying beep sound in inquisitor's fight music, I want to get rid of it without disabling music as a whole.

soundprofiles.txt gives you the resources you need to look for, in case of the Inquisitor:

event122 = { event = "MUSIC_FIGHT_HARD", resource = 1028 };

event123 = { event = "MUSIC_FIGHT_MEDIUM", resource = 1027 };

event124 = { event = "MUSIC_FIGHT_EASY", resource = 1026 };

These are defined in soundprofiles.txt inside your games locale folder. The corresponding archives with the ogg sounds are there too. Hope you find what annoys you.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi folks,

unlike the previous test versions, this time anyone who has an account on our bug tracker can download and try the latest trial version:

http://www.frankrentmeister.info/mantisbt/view.php?id=921

(Download from rapidshare)

For this, however, you must use the ModEnabler, because we can not create a patch for each trial version.

In addition, you can participate:

I would like to install two images in the log book, one of the Dreamweaver from Sacred 1 and one of Shelob. It already works, but the pictures won't fit...

Examples:

Dreamweaver: http:// http://www.sacred-handbuch.de/extras/sets/seraphim/Bilder/TraGes.JPG

Shelob: http://danielgovar.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/shelob.jpg

http://www.frankrentmeister.info/mantisbt/view.php?id=694

If you want to experiment, do as follows:

• The images must be in TGA format with alpha channel
  • Black and white (white = clear) is recommended
  • The files are in the subdirectory pak\data\icons\pixmaps of your Sacred 2 installation, you may need to create the subdirectories from data on
  • The files must be named "Dreamweaver.tga" and "shelob.tga"

Enjoy :thumbsup:

CU Marcus

Edited by marcuswob
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello to all.

So just to start off, I recently started playing Sacred 2 + InB again and I was just poking around for answers when I stumbled upon the wiki. Read about the patch and was like I totally got to have it.

So I dl'ed it, extracted, and pressed enable but it keeps popping up as this

---------------------------

Important Notice!

Your Language is currently not supported by the CM-Patch!

If you proceed, the NEW content will not be labeled properly.

You can help us implement your language with offers of translation to:

s2cmpatch@googlemail.com

Do you want to proceed anyway?

Btw I'm running VER 2.65.2 and according to the registry editor I'm using (en_UK) for both language and speech.

Any help would be useful as I really am looking forward to hunting down all the new gear, quests and such.

Hello to all.

So just to start off, I recently started playing Sacred 2 + InB again and I was just poking around for answers when I stumbled upon the wiki. Read about the patch and was like I totally got to have it.

So I dl'ed it, extracted, and pressed enable but it keeps popping up as this

Important Notice!

Your Language is currently not supported by the CM-Patch!

If you proceed, the NEW content will not be labeled properly.

You can help us implement your language with offers of translation to:

s2cmpatch@googlemail.com

Do you want to proceed anyway?

Btw I'm running VER 2.65.2 and according to the registry editor I'm using (en_UK) for both language and speech.

Any help would be useful as I really am looking forward to hunting down all the new gear, quests and such.

Welcome aboard!

Check out this thread. It sounds similar to what you describe.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

After installing CM patch, I'm thinking on add my own sets (now, I only know how to retexture the existing ones). I want to do something like the "sopor set", based on the "mystique" seraphim textures/model. But I don't know what txt files I need to edit... maybe it's a work very hard for me, maybe not, I think I can try it :-)

Is there any tutorial or maybe someone can tell me this?

Thanks!

PD: This post is also in the "mod section of the forum"

If fist weapons are two-handed and you will give them sword type, then you will have 1 and not 2 attacks. If you make them a shield the code handles it as weaponless combat. (see spidergirl Kungfu Dryads, or the shadow warrior with a shield and no weapon)

But before we discuss any further they first have to be unlocked :)

Perhaps they do unarmed animations already if they have no weapon type.

I think I could leave the classifier for fistweapon in, and just change the bonusgroup from fistewaponboni to swordrelated bonuses. :P

They are 1H btw... :)

@llama8: Put it in the Bugtracker, plz. I will then have a look at it. :D

will this work for Sacred 2 US version since playing lan is way moe smooth.

• 2 weeks later...

Not yet. I'm waiting for some translations and fixing some minor bugs in the meantime, and czevak / LT are working on some 3D-texture-issue that became more tricky than expected. I'll guess we have a "duked" release date: "When it's done" ;-)

But V0136 is available on the bugtracker for testing.

CU Marcus

I was wondering if a new Community patch will be out soon or at all? It seems like it's been forever since the latest version.

Well, as per marcus' post a few posts up, there won't be anything soon, and no release date yet, but they are working on something :)