The new Sacred 2 CM patch - Now available for Ice & Blood

Just installed 150 CM Patch over a fresh install of the game as well as the Diablo 2 mod. When I start the game the CM patch updater initializes and wants to patch.

Weird!

Any ideas?

I'm also here with the welcoming Brigade,

welcome to DarkMatters Achilleslastand!

:)

gogo

the problem with the CM patch have some.

The "Update" can be ignored and is also so not in connection with the Diablo Mod.

Especially since the "Update" from the CM patch also can not be installed , but at the end spits out an error message that the language is not supported .

There is a " beta " from the CM patch what would the 154 version .

You need to install the fonts for the mod separately, find them using this path, Mods/D2 Fallen Beta 0.2/pak/fonts. In "fonts" you will see 3 folders , heavy, light and 436 bt. Each one needs to be installed so you need to double click on each one and install each one at a time.

ok what would cause the no Text in the cmpatch 150 with the D2mod? I have no texts when I talk to npc nor in the control options

Welcome to DarkMatters kidtwn!

gogo

• Like! 1

This is probably dumb but do the patches work for the consoles too? A guy at work saw my sacred wallpaper and said he plays on xbox360. I got curious

I'm afraid not. CM only works on PC with I&B.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I'm new to this forum and just started playing Sacred 2 again after about five years. Have successfully applied the CM 1.50 patch on my Steam version. My question is about the levels (Silver, Gold, etc.). I like to explore everywhere but I remember hitting the level cap on Silver last time I played and having to push through to end game just to get to Gold to start exploring again with monsters that were at my level.

The notes on CM 1.50 say the regional level caps were removed. Trying to understand if that means if stayed on Silver and explored the whole map, would the monsters continue to level up with me? If so, what benefit is there to moving to Gold level or beyond then? Thanks in advance for any replies.

Welcome aboard!

>"what benefit is there to moving to Gold level or beyond then?"

Drops are better in higher difficulties. For example a level 100 item in Gold is much better than the same level 100 item in Silver. The same is true for enemies and XP too. A level 100 Troll in Gold is more powerful than a level 100 Troll in Silver. This goes for everything really. Most people like to move up to the next difficulties as soon as possible and spend more time there leveling their characters where the challenge is good and the rewards are better. This change in the CM Patch just removes the absolute necessity to rush. Even trying to do just a modest amount of side questing, I always seemed to outlevel regions far too quickly in Silver.

Also difficulty level caps are still in place. You'll outlevel Silver enemies altogether eventually (I forget what the cap is, 100 maybe).

Edited by Flix
  • Like! 1

Very helpful. Thanks so much for the quick reply. So if you wanted to fully explore the map, would you recommend rushing Silver and doing that on Gold? Or would I outlevel Gold before I could finish the exploring and should explore on the level after that?

Edited by Gerrik
  • Like! 1

Very helpful. Thanks so much for the quick reply. So if you wanted to fully explore the map, would you recommend rushing Silver and doing that on Gold? Or would I outlevel Gold before I could finish the exploring and should explore on the level after that?

Welcome to DarkMatters Gerrik!

gogo

Hello, I just wanted to say, the community patch is amazing! Thankyou!

But I also wanted to ask, When I play online, with tuungle and a friend types something, the chat opens and it's really annoying if im walking, is there anyway to fix that? I did download a torrented version of the game "Sacred 2 GoG" with patch 2.65.1, I also own the Game on CD but it's much easier to just install it this way without Discs and have to patch it forever. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I tried to install 2.65.2 but it says wrong version.

Edited by ricsterd1
  • Like! 1

Welcome ricsterd1 :drinks::yay:

The version 2.65.2 fix the chat, nothing else

I know that, It was not what I was asking. :)

I want to know if there is a way I can fix this bug, or even patch my game without me having to get the CD, connect my CD drive, re-install the game and install all the patches in order. Just to fix this bug.

As explained I have a torrented version of the game, as said it's much easier to install the game this way, but it says wrong version of the game when I try update. I assume because it's cracked or it's because I have the community patch installed. So I'm wondering if I can update manually or edit a certain file to fix this bug?

Edited by ricsterd1
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a short question.

According to the CM-Patch notes the regional level caps have been removed. But when I started in Bronze difficulty I recognized that the creatures in the early region were outleveled fast by me. For example, the Kobolds were level 2 when I was level 5.

Aren't they supposed to level up with me until level 60, which is the difficulty level cap for Bronze? Or did I misunderstand anything?

Just a short question.

According to the CM-Patch notes the regional level caps have been removed. But when I started in Bronze difficulty I recognized that the creatures in the early region were outleveled fast by me. For example, the Kobolds were level 2 when I was level 5.

Aren't they supposed to level up with me until level 60, which is the difficulty level cap for Bronze? Or did I misunderstand anything?

The starting zone is an exception. Mob there will always be easier.

• 4 weeks later...

The max levels of the enemies in the Orc zone near the Octagolamus and on the first parts of the Sraphim island

seem to be around 21-23. So I am not sure when to expect the enemies to actually increase up to level 60 in Bronze.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure why no one replies. It seems to me that this is a problem. According to the CM-Patch notes the enemies should level up in Bronze, to level 60, but they don't.

I just want to enjoy Bronze a bit longer than just rushing through. I checked several areas, and in every area there are severe level caps still. No enemy reached level 60. I have properly installed CM-Patch 150.

Has someone else also recognized this?