The new Sacred 2 CM patch - Now available for Ice & Blood

hi czevak. I cant download the sacred 2 reset tool the link must be broken. I cant install the cm v0150 patch this way bcous of the cm v0140 patch about I cant uninstall the v0140 there is na error. my sacred 2 gold was bought online from steam so I have no CDs to uninstall every thing and install it back clean of mods. please help I want to use cm v0150.

Welcome aboard. You can try this link. I don't know if it's the same tool but it might help. If not you may have to do a clean install.

oh I foud that one too but it didnt work.thans any way. I guess a clean intall is the only option then

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

hi czevak. I cant download the sacred 2 reset tool the link must be broken. I cant install the cm v0150 patch this way bcous of the cm v0140 patch about I cant uninstall the v0140 there is na error. my sacred 2 gold was bought online from steam so I have no CDs to uninstall every thing and install it back clean of mods. please help I want to use cm v0150.

Welcome to DarkMatters, André!

:)

gogo

• 2 months later...

big big thanks master Flix. worked miracles. much better now! :)

And a good ending this is (yay Flix :bounce;)

Welcome to DarkMatters kubitoid!

gogo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry if this post is in the wrong thread, but I'm having trouble with the installation of the Community Patch. I have Ice & Blood version 2.65.2, but when I try to install it, it says I don't have it. I even tried putting it in the same folder as my Sacred 2 application, but I'm still getting the error message. I don't have a pirated copy. I bought it for $14.99 on Steam. Does it need to be on a disk? I really want to download the Community Patch, but I simply can't with these obstacles in the way. Can someone please help me?

If you've changed any game files whatsoever the CM Patch probably won't recognize the game. IIRC it does an integrity check of every script and it has to match the original. There may be other reasons, like the folder being write-protected. But I know people use it with the Steam edition all the time so that's not inherently the problem.

I have the same version as you do and I had zero trouble with it. I have the CM Patch file in the game folder, and I can't really tell how the installation went since it was way back, but you usually just need to target the .exe file that you need to patch.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I am a new player on Sacred 2, and I play my first char pure gold, no patch. However, patch swears with errors. I tried downloading sacred 2 reset tool, but the link is broken. And as was mentioned on a previous page, provided link there is not the same or didn't work. Can the original author please reupload the same file he was talking about?

Hello everyone!

I am a new player on Sacred 2, and I play my first char pure gold, no patch. However, patch swears with errors. I tried downloading sacred 2 reset tool, but the link is broken. And as was mentioned on a previous page, provided link there is not the same or didn't work. Can the original author please reupload the same file he was talking about?

Hello! I have a utility called scriptclean that's made for this purpose. I don't know if it's the same program mentioned before but it should reset the game scripts to their vanilla state. File sharing sites like Mediafire and Google Drive always reject .exe files so I can't upload it but I could email it to you.

But you shouldn't get any errors from the CM Patch with a clean install. Either the download was corrupted or something's wrong with the game install. What exactly is the error message?

• 1 month later...

Hi Sacred Community,

I am new here though maybe Flix may remember me from Grim Dawn forums.

I have a new modding site at:

https://www.kirmiziperfect.com

I explained the site's aim in this forum post:

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48081

I want to host and share all the sacred mods/patches in my site. I will be very happy if you let me to do so.

Thanks.

Hi Sacred Community,

I am new here though maybe Flix may remember me from Grim Dawn forums.

I have a new modding site at:

https://www.kirmiziperfect.com

I explained the site's aim in this forum post:

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48081

I want to host and share all the sacred mods/patches in my site. I will be very happy if you let me to do so.

Thanks.

Hi and welcome to DarkMatters, grinninglich

Mods are creators's own content, and therefore belong to each of them as trademarked and protected material. You would have to contact the original mod creator for permission to copy their mod and put it on your site.I remember 8 or nine years ago, when we were first looking to bring in and protect many of the hundreds of pages of guides that you see here on DarkMatters, I had to track down and write to teach of the original writers for written permission to publsh which, after I received, I was then able to bring over while adding credit to their work. Because guides, pages, mods etc are here at DarkMatters, it just means we have their permissions to publish, not permission to share or to legally tell someone else that they can be copied unless with the original writer's words to you which you will probably have to find.

And regarding stability, trust and long term storage, after all the Sacred sites have disappeared we are the last one left, and we are still active. Flix spearheads the set up of mods for download, and has dilligently and with great pains documented across our forums here on many pages and has now started to inscribe pages in our Wiki which is one of the larges of it's kind in the world :D

I'm happy we asked all those writers for their work years ago in preparation for time's passage :wizard:

gogo

Thank you gogoblender,

Yes of course. I ask every mod creator individually on their page. You can see my activity in Grim Dawn forums or Titan Quest: AE Steam Workshop mods. As for this post this is a more like an introductionary post and like asking all the creators of the community patch.

I am happy you did that in time, no one things about it in its high day but when the time passes everythings gets sucked in to the black hole of internet.

Thank you gogoblender,

Yes of course. I ask every mod creator individually on their page. You can see my activity in Grim Dawn forums or Titan Quest: AE Steam Workshop mods. As for this post this is a more like an introductionary post and like asking all the creators of the community patch.

I am happy you did that in time, no one things about it in its high day but when the time passes everythings gets sucked in to the black hole of internet.

I love your sentiment in helping keep stability in a shrinking universe :D

The jaws of money come down on sites, and it's a very sad moment for many gamers who've had their beginnings in these games

Do you have other web sites you've done for gaming you can show us?

gogo