The new Sacred 2 CM patch - Now available for Ice & Blood

After 2 hours of straight boss farming I have found pieces in 3 new SW sets, and I found the Desert Eagle too but my SW couldn't use it as it's classified as a energy pistol.

Also noticed that the unlock items drops.

After 2 hours of straight boss farming I have found pieces in 3 new SW sets, and I found the Desert Eagle too but my SW couldn't use it as it's classified as a energy pistol.

Also noticed that the unlock items drops.

I have to say, I'm really enjoying the throwing potions ranged weapons :)

Loving it on my Dryad, and the shattering sound upon impact is just gravy.

Yup, the throwing potions are cool.

Have you found the new flail/mace yet?

Have browsed the shops and fought against plenty of bosses without seeing one.

Nope, I have not found the new flail/mace yet.

I did find a few recurve bows though in addition to the throwing potions.

Ooh, I just found one on my level 50 shopper, I think. It even spins around, though you can't tell by the picture.

newmace.jpg

Ah nice, the weapon skin that "Braggis' Law" had when it was classified as a legendary back in the 2.40-2.43 patch.

Good to see that the skin was brought back into the game.

EDIT: Just noticed your question a couple of posts ago what would happen if you disable the patch: if you disable it they should still be there as the sets/weapons are in the original game, but perhaps the stats or animations would dissapear as they are not working properly without the patch.

Edited by Spunky
Oooh...looks awesome, I'm going to go try it out now!

Hehe...sounds like Xmas-eve in here. :D

Yes the animated one from the Screenshot ist the mace I was talking about.

I did not include the flail, and also the whips, since their animations are not right. (stick-like behaviour for the whips, the same when dual-wielded for the flail and the chain being not "chainlike" but strangely floppy like cloth or sth.)

The deserteagle is very nice indeed, sitting on the mount like Wyatt Earp with the hand hovering over the holstered gun. Could just picture the toon saying: "Draw Punk!"

Priceless!

I would have liked to give the throwing-potions a nice impact animation too, but they seem to be hardcoded. :/

Ooh, I just found one on my level 50 shopper, I think. It even spins around, though you can't tell by the picture.

newmace.jpg

It seems to be the old skin of the legendary item braggis' law in 2.43 version : http://sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Braggis'_Law.

Just a tiny question, is the Desert Eagle supposed to have the name "Sand Eagle"?

Lol...I don't know what funny names they picked in translating. The German localization has it named "Wüstenadler" which is a bit like what Google-Translator would do to the name of the known gun "Desert Eagle". Pun definitely intended.

I guess just typing it in as one single word was not going far enough for those whacky guys.

Hey czevak, have you noticed that Pandemoniums boots havent got any modifier?

O.o ?

I will have a look. Maybe I forgot them somehow. >.<

EDIT: Nope, they are in. Can you give me a chest-file with the item in question. Maybe something dropped wrong, like it sometimes happens with the executioners legs... o.O

You mean the boots are completely blank? Devoid of boni? Strange...

Edited by czevak
Dibujorro-1.gif

:)

I'm getting the set pieces from a program called MD-Savegame Manager. It's strange because the other pieces are OK.

Yes I know the MD-Tools. I just thought it might have dropped regularly. :evil:

I will check it out later at home, but what strikes me as odd is: It should have at least an silver slot by default when it is at the original 2.65.2 state.

Can you have a look at the patchlog in your Sacred 2 folder ("Sacred 2 Fallen Angel 2.65.x Patch Log.txt") and check if there are errors reported. Especially regarding blueprint.txt?

I found these boots and they have the moddifiers. Trying to get the link for you to see them.

TrifirsRunners.jpg

I almost have the complete set, except for the arms.

Edited by Furian67
I found these boots and they have the moddifiers. Trying to get the link for you to see them.

TrifirsRunners.jpg

I almost have the complete set, except for the arms.

Jepp that seems right. So either the MD-Item is defective, or somethin is wrong with Muneras blueprint.txt.

I have a strange bug with the Temple Guardian when I equip Archimed's Beam it doesnt work, I havent tried this skill on Ice and Blood so I dont know if its bugged on the CM patch only or on Ice and Blood also.

EDIT: I did some test on the Ice and Blood patch it worked but you had to keep pressing the right mouse button to work properly, I then tried on the CM patch and it didnt work.

I've found something odd dont know if its normal but this happened when I completed a quest with my TG and received a unique ring called circle of life, the ring was SW, here's a pic:

ringg.jpg

Edited by nomad13
I have a strange bug with the Temple Guardian when I equip Archimed's Beam it doesnt work, I havent tried this skill on Ice and Blood so I dont know if its bugged on the CM patch only or on Ice and Blood also.

EDIT: I did some test on the Ice and Blood patch it worked but you had to keep pressing the right mouse button to work properly, I then tried on the CM patch and it didnt work.

I've found something odd dont know if its normal but this happened when I completed a quest with my TG and received a unique ring called circle of life, the ring was SW, here's a pic:

ringg.jpg

Thank You!

Somehow the Fightdistance got set to 0 instead of 525. I don't know how this happened. It is fixed in my buildfiles now, and will be back to normal with the next release (0070).

(Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you wait until then?)

Hmm...that should not be SW. It is defined as Weargroup_Default. o.O I will have a look at the itemtype.

Edit: Itemtype-template used for this ring is indeed centurio (SW). Normally it doesn't affect the blueprints weargroup. Strange. I will set it to default with the next release. You can use it then.

Edited by czevak

Would just like to say a big Thank You to czevak for the hard work you've been putting into the CM Patch. Very awesome indeed. And a huge thank you for posting here for us to be a part of the evolution of the Fan Patch. For responding and being so open and cool about the bugs, mods, and everything else.

Big one for you dude :):evil::pitcher: :pitcher: :pitcher:

czevak, thx for the reply im just testing the patch, I can play the game with a few bugs. So far not so much game breaking, ill keep posting if I find anything else. Thx for the contribution youve made to the community.