The new Sacred 2 CM patch - Now available for Ice & Blood

No only I use the computer so no changes to user profiles, and the exe file is in the deep silver>system folder where the install shoved it, hmm I may just have to leave it unless there is a way to manually patch it:)...not really a hard core gamer like you guys anyway..hmm thank you for the help...

Noone? :( (question posted on this page)

Just extract the content of the skin.zip to the pak folder. The game will prefer uncompressed data to compressed one. Presto!

You will afaik only lose the new skill mastery indicator frame.

That's funny. I saw quite a lot of positive responses about the new interface on different forums, but there are also some questions about how to change it back. Tastes really differ.

Thank you for the pics, Stormwing.

Silver: My pleasure. ^^

And gotta say, I like this current GUI more than the original. Kinda got used to it, when it was still part of CiSacred mod. But yeah, tastes differ. Good to know, that it's easily replaced, if I ever get bored to the new one.

mr.oies: There is actually this thread about fonts. Hopefully that'd help you out. ^^

Was about to fiddle with 'em little myself, as I remebered there was this one neat styled one.

mr.oies: There is actually this thread about fonts. Hopefully that'd help you out. ^^

Was about to fiddle with 'em little myself, as I remebered there was this one neat styled one.

Wow that's actually effing awesome! Thank you :)

Well for me, I usually like black or darker styles, but I found that the original blue interface blended better with a sunny day in ancaria than the dark contrast of the black ui =)

I wonder if there is a complete list of the Dragon Mege spells improvements. I know that the changes that were made to his form originate in a thread from the german forum, but the thread is long and I don't know German. Can you list the changes so they can be put on the wiki?

• 2 weeks later...

Was LL% taken off of fist weapons in the new patch because I had two before the patch and I managed to find out in the middle of a boss fight that they had lost their LL% after I had installed the new patch lol

Was LL% taken off of fist weapons in the new patch because I had two before the patch and I managed to find out in the middle of a boss fight that they had lost their LL% after I had installed the new patch lol

It will be back with v0120 in a few days, albeit a bit weakened. We had to balance it a bit. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Cool, glad it is coming back balanced... it was a little OP lol but I still liked it lol. Will my fist weapons I bought regain their LL% or will I have to find new ones?

Not sure if they will regain the LL% since you probably saved the game after noticing it was gone. If you got a backup of that save you can try using that with v120 to get them back on a mule maybe.

Anyways:

Version v120 is up for grabs!

Have fun, the link to this delayed easter gift is as always in first post and I think Schot will up it also on the DM-DL section. ;)

Patchnotes for the Wiki:

>>>>>>>>>>>> Patchnotes CM-Patch v0120 (Easter Release 2011) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Unfortunately we did not manage to complete as much as we wanted.

We encountered some troubles that most likely will still keep us busy for some time,

but we did not want to keep you from getting this small easter present.

[[General]]

Removed the mysterious Respawn-Stone from the northeast swamp coast. (No function)

[[Graphics]]

Fixed a minor problem which caused some textures to glow intensely.

Dryads Barkskin Buff was improved optically. (removed the fly-FECAL MATTER! syndrome)

The Sopor Aethernis Set got some additional graphic tidbits.

[[Enemies and Bosses]]

Champion skeleton mages of the Undead Legion now give more experience than normal ones.

The spirit of last years xmas earned a prolonged regtime on his summoning spell for his continued bad behaviour.

[[sets and Items]]

The shoulders of the lordaeron set now drop as often as the rest.

Fixed a bonus on the sword of the virtues of the seraphim set that caused the sockets to randomize.

The Belt of T-energy now correctly grants a bonus on t-energy lore instead of technics lore.

The famous Garnments of Mutation can now be found a little more often.

Implemented a new legendary 2H sword (SW).

[[skills]]

Temple guardians now have access to ancient magic.

[[Quests]]

Heavvy overhaul of the new and many old quests because of savegame problems.

Timed Killquests "Hunting Fever" and "Master of Hunting" series - Timer moved from quest to script

Player will be cheered during these timed quests.

Oculus Mechanicus - Jana in Thylysium is no longer a valid target of the quest.

Past Mistakes - Player will be teleported back after accomplishing the quest.

DeMordreys guards become normal soldiers after the player once killed DeMordrey.

Books of the Gods - Descriptions of appearances match the statues.

Lots of misspellings corrected.

Edited by czevak

Great news! And even greater to think next one will bring on more nifty things. ^^

Off to hunt the Redeemer in the meantime. (Though could be impossible with my luck. :P)

Hello everyone.

Thanks to all the team CM, dispensed done a good job, and I finally have everything in Polish.

I noticed a bug in the game, namely, a quest involving the killing of Griffin, the game hangs. I changed the file "drop " from the 0110 version and the job done. Somewhere there is an error in your CM 0120 patch file "drop " introduced a new data leads to suspension of play, please check.

Here ss quest.

http://w454.wrzuta.pl/plik/2BV9rYt9wCf/big_0045

http://w454.wrzuta.pl/plik/6HXTltdU3QT/big_0046

My congratulations to all and for Kali, it helps you.