The new Sacred 2 CM patch - Now available for Ice & Blood

Thank you for all the work you are doing.. may I please PM someone who will not judge me and see if they can help me get this patch?

To download the patch you simply need to go to the very first post in this thread and there is a link to it there.

Thank you for all the work you are doing.. may I please PM someone who will not judge me and see if they can help me get this patch?

To download the patch you simply need to go to the very first post in this thread and there is a link to it there.

I know where I need to go to download the patch and how to do it, I have had troubles since I found out about this wonderful patch and I wish not to explain them on an open forum where everyone can have a right royal go at me! Thus my request to PM someone!

I know where I need to go to download the patch and how to do it, I have had troubles since I found out about this wonderful patch and I wish not to explain them on an open forum where everyone can have a right royal go at me! Thus my request to PM someone!

You can always PM me. :)

@all: Some people seem to be getting an soundlq3.zip error when installing the patch. Does this happen to everyone or just some of you guys?

Edited by czevak

I received an error when installing the latest patch. Is this the proper place to report that, or do I need to do that somewhere else?

Hello.

I'm French player.

Sorry in advance for my pitiful English.

First of all bravo for your great work !

I have installed the CM patch v. 130

I receive too an error message in the installation of the patch. He does not find a file (...spell.txt ).

Besides the duration of the spell Viperish Diseases does not seem to increase.

You can always PM me. :)@all: Some people seem to be getting an soundlq3.zip error when installing the patch. Does this happen to everyone or just some of you guys?

I installed and played the new version of the CM Patch. No problems here with the install.

I receive too an error message in the installation of the patch. He does not find a file (...spell.txt ).

That is ofc. the case is spells.txt is not updated. Are you using any other mods that might have altered your spells.txt? Llamas Combat arts or anything else that might not be compatible with CMv0130?

-----

Thanks for the info Zodiac-Mindwarp. Now I have to figure out what the problem with those guys is that get the error.

Well, we like to think that we run a friendly ship here, feel free to pm me if you'd like or czevak as he offered and we'll see what we can do to help. Czevak is possibly a better bet since he has first hand knowledge of the workings of the patch.

As the the cm team...sweet! Looks like the suggestions we had over here have made it in. Looking forwards to seeing the drizzt set drop!

Oops.. I got error for soundlq3.zip too. :Just_Cuz_21:

I found out what it was. Download will be up again soon. Had to recompile the patchers. Those who already got v0130 might need to run s2reset and install again with the new one I am preparing right now.

You can use the cm-disable.exe of v0130 to remove it but it will create a wrong soundslq3.zip. You can get the right one here:

http://www.lazy-tomcat.net/Data/soundlq3.zip

or simply run s2reset.exe from the Troubleshooting part in the first post to restore order.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

That is ofc. the case is spells.txt is not updated. Are you using any other mods that might have altered your spells.txt? Llamas Combat arts or anything else that might not be compatible with CMv0130?

-----

Thanks for the info Zodiac-Mindwarp. Now I have to figure out what the problem with those guys is that get the error.

Yes, miscellaneous Mod. The graphique Mod generating a bug with the mount (CM patch 120). I uninstalled it.

I verified and the file spells.txt is present.

Yes, miscellaneous Mod. The graphique Mod generating a bug with the mount (CM patch 120). I uninstalled it.

The file is present, but when it is altered when you try to enable the patch, it will be skipped. You should disable and re-enable v0130 once you removed the conflicting mod. It should run through patching process without any errors.

The file is present, but when it is altered when you try to enable the patch, it will be skipped. You should disable and re-enable v0130 once you removed the conflicting mod. It should run through patching process without any errors.

The problem is resolved. I replaced the file by that of another computer or was installed Sacred 2.

Thank you for your help !

I have a question about the patchlog: It says that the mitigation bonus of Darwargon's Circlet was reduced. From what I remember, the issue on Mantis was about reducing a similar bonus on Gruma's Talisman, not on Darwagon's. Could you tell me which of these items was actually changed? Did you alter both items?

Oh. nice catch there Silver Fox. Ofc. I changed Gruma's Talisman. There was comparison to Darwagons and I got confused hastily putting together tha patchnotes.

Does the community patch address bugs present in Ice and Blood(for example the multi-hit magic staff bug)? Is there also a changelog that lists everything this patch does?

Community Patch Changelog

And as an addendum, no, it doesn't fix that bug, anything thats hardcoded somewhere in the .exe's or .dlls cannot be fixed.