The new Sacred 2 CM patch - Now available for Ice & Blood

Im not sure what you mean. Could you try it out?

I tried replacing Battle Stance with the following:

mgr.defineSpell( "se_co_kampfhaltung", {

eiStateName = "cSpellCast",

fxTypeCast = "FX_SE_KAMPFHALTUNG_C",

fxTypeSpell = "FX_SE_KAMPFHALTUNG",

fxTypeCastSpecial = "FX_SE_CAST_M",

duration = 10.000000,

animType = "ANIM_TYPE_SM06",

animTypeApproach = "ANIM_TYPE_INVALID",

animTypeRide = "ANIM_TYPE_RIDESM06-SPECIAL",

animTypeSpecial = "ANIM_TYPE_RIDESM06-SPECIAL",

But it seems like they've coded it so that as soon as you mount a horse your buffs are cancelled (& you can't cast any buffs).

:lol:

If fist weapons are two-handed and you will give them sword type, then you will have 1 and not 2 attacks. If you make them a shield the code handles it as weaponless combat. (see spidergirl Kungfu Dryads, or the shadow warrior with a shield and no weapon)

But before we discuss any further they first have to be unlocked :lol:

Perhaps they do unarmed animations already if they have no weapon type.

How can a fist weapon be 2handed? Unless you mean 1 weapon slot is the equivalent of 2 weapons, like the gladiator glove weapons in Sacred 1 that looked like a pair of mittens. I wonder if dual wield would work as the weapon lore for them? Chattius have you tested dual wield on any of your kung fu builds to see if it does anything?

The dryad and the shadow warrior do double attacks if you have no weapon. They do double attack eve nif you are weaponless but use a shield. So I think that they do same weaponless animations with double attacks as long you have no weapon which has a lore. But not sure, can't test without the fist weapons.

So my idea was to make the two-handed variants acting as shields if all other fails.

The inquisitor is doing a single karate punch, no double attack. I don't know which classes were planed for fist weapons. Obviously the Shadowwarrior and the Dryad, since they have the animations. I will test other classes when I have the time.

I hadn't chosen dual-wield yet, because the hard hits were double attacks without the skill.

The dryad and the shadow warrior do double attacks if you have no weapon. They do double attack eve nif you are weaponless but use a shield. So I think that they do same weaponless animations with double attacks as long you have no weapon which has a lore. But not sure, can't test without the fist weapons.

So my idea was to make the two-handed variants acting as shields if all other fails.

The inquisitor is doing a single karate punch, no double attack. I don't know which classes were planed for fist weapons. Obviously the Shadowwarrior and the Dryad, since they have the animations. I will test other classes when I have the time.

I hadn't chosen dual-wield yet, because the hard hits were double attacks without the skill.

As far as I know, all characters will execute double fistweapon attacks when using a fistweapon, except the Temple Guardian, because he can't equip them (he has the 2H problem with only one hand to wield them).

I have checked it successfully with Shadow Warrior, SE, DM and Inquisitor so far.

The Inquisitor is noticeably slower with his punches than the other chars.

The DM makes karate-moves like the Shadow Warrior. :)

But it seems like they've coded it so that as soon as you mount a horse your buffs are cancelled (& you can't cast any buffs).

This also is what I found out when trying with different approaches. :)

Edited by czevak

Dryad and Shadow Warrior do double attacks when performing the 'hard hit' Combat Art's: ravaged impact, demonic blow. The inqui hard hit does a single strike when unarmed. For normal attacks it seems that except Temple Guardian boths fists are used at all classes.

For normal attacks it seems that except Temple Guardian boths fists are used at all classes.

..equalling two hits dealing the same amount of damage, per single mouseklick on an opponent. Is this what you meant?

Excuse the dp, but wanted the tread to appear with fresh posting:

I tested the fistweapons with all chars now. Only chars unable to use them are Temple Guardian and....surprise the Dryad!

Also the fight animation of the highelve is strange, the weapon detaches from the hand and floats along a different path than the HE's fist.

Tried fidgeting with animation.txt but had no luck changing anything...seems this textfile is just for show. Even swapping whole sections does not change a bit.

Bright ideas anyone?

Edited by czevak
Have u guys tried getting the editor to work? R the actual files for it there or just the code to start it up?

So far we haven't got the necessary setup to make the editor work again. I filed a request with DS for such things but it could take a while to get an answer from them.

How about some of the wrong names of set items? Like seraphim's Chestplate of Fury which is a helmet. R u gonna rename it Helmet of Fury or something like that? R u gonna be doing those kinda minor fixes, too? :)

Tested a bit with the community patch, using a weird staff-dryad with alchemy, damage lore and riding. Found no special dryad gear so far. But we found a two-handed fist weapon with x% life leech. Our old pre-patch weaponless shadow warrior did double boxing hits with explosions while performing demonics blows. Scalable attack/defense wasn't unlocked because it was based on sword lore which the old character doesn't have. But at least you can do x% lifeleech fist hits now, given that the Shadow Warrior had no set with the modifier.

I believe the Denderan's complete set bonus for the Shadow Warrior was intented to have LL%, as it seems pretty useless to have only 29 LL with a char level 97 in Niob.

Maybe that could be considered as a fix with the patch or is it impossible to change set completion bonuses?

I believe the Denderan's complete set bonus for the Shadow Warrior was intented to have LL%, as it seems pretty useless to have only 29 LL with a char level 97 in Niob.

Maybe that could be considered as a fix with the patch or is it impossible to change set completion bonuses?

That's no problem. Will have a looksie.

Just something I wondered about, have you found out what causes the false deaths in the Crystal Region?

The one that hits you out of nowhere, and quite possible is caused by the Crystal Boars after my experience with it.

Just something I wondered about, have you found out what causes the false deaths in the Crystal Region?

The one that hits you out of nowhere, and quite possible is caused by the Crystal Boars after my experience with it.

I have that Bug in the tracker and was looking there recently. I think it might be the Ursacins (Crystal Bear)...they fight a long time with a near nothing damage, but seem to have a hard-hit feature or sth. When triggered they make 2-3 hits in a very shorttimed row with high dmg. And the champions are quite worse.

But I will re-check the boars again.

Edited by czevak

I have that Bug in the tracker and was looking there recently. I think it might be the Ursacins (Crystal Bear)...they fight a long time with a near nothing damage, but seem to have a hard-hit feature or sth. When triggered they make 2-3 hits in a very shorttimed row with high dmg. And the champions are quite worse.

But I will re-check the boars again.

I had this happen to my Shadow Warrior recently but thankfully as others have found he was alive after rejoining a server. The odd thing is that he is perma-shadow veiled, so when he was one shotted nothing was attacking him. It's must be crazy melee reflect from either the boars or crystal bears imo because this doesn't happen with spell casters.

• 2 weeks later...

V0064 is Up.

Changes:

* Denderans Set (SW) added missing setboni.

* Fistweapons: Fixed animation issues, made them 1H (Dual-Wield and useable for all toons!)

* Throwdrinks added.

* Recurvebow added.

* DM Aspects were missing in the Random-Bonuslists.

* New rare Mace models implemented. (One is even animated.)

* TW Miniset XTM-2174: fixed the inventorysize of the chest.

* SW Special-Mounts sorted color to proper aspects.

* Fixed faulty animation of Seraphim on Specialmount when using Soul Hammer with equipped 2H Sword.

* New SW Set: Kankas Relics added.

* SW Set: Pandamoniums Glory: corrected some missing Boni.

* Unique Pistol: Deserteagle: Added and created special Soundprofile for Shooting.

* Unavailable Shrinkheads can now be obtained from some special enemies (Except: rare human-head and rare goblin-head, for which we need some suitable enemies, but we are working on them).

Several questrelated fixes, too many to mention here.

Have Fun!

http://xmas.ancaria.net/cm-patch.zip

Nice work czevak !

Thanks for giving us (good ^^) news :)

Good luck for the next work.

Edited by Woody
V0064 is Up.

Changes:

* Fistweapons: Fixed animation issues, made them 1H (Dual-Wield and useable for all toons!)

* Throwdrinks added.

* Recurvebow added.

* Fixed faulty animation of Seraphim on Specialmount when using Soul Hammer with equipped 2H Sword.

* Unique Pistol: Deserteagle: Added and created special Soundprofile for Shooting.

* Unavailable Shrinkheads can now be obtained from some special enemies (Except: rare human-head and rare goblin-head, for which we need some suitable enemies, but we are working on them).

Have Fun!

Wow, this looks like amazing work, thank you! Would I be able to use this patch over 2.65.2? Is there anyway to revert back to 2.65.2 if I ever needed to do so in the future?

V0064 is Up.

Changes:

* Throwdrinks added.

* Recurvebow added.

Have Fun!

Wow, this looks like amazing work, thank you! Would I be able to use this patch over 2.65.2? Is there anyway to revert back to 2.65.2 if I ever needed to do so in the future?

Yes :)

There are 2 files within the .zip pack: cm-enable.exe and cm-disable.exe

Edited by Munera

Thanks! I just installed the patch and did a test run with high drop rates to see if I could find any of the new items, and indeed some of the Kanka's started dropping, so I know the patch worked :)

Also...what would happen to new items if I disabled the patch? Would they disappear?

Edited by cloudblade70