The new Sacred 2 CM patch - Now available for Ice & Blood

I have a Question. Before I installed the Community Patch yesterday, I'm sure the Enemys have a Scaling System. Now, as I installed the Community Patch, all Enemies I fight are only level 1 or 2 now. Could it be, that the Community Patch turns off the Level Scaling System? If so, is there a way to turn it on?! It gets kinda boring if I can outlevel the Enemys ._.

Edited by LightningYu

I have a Question. Before I installed the Community Patch yesterday, I'm sure the Enemys have a Scaling System. Now, as I installed the Community Patch, all Enemies I fight are only level 1 or 2 now. Could it be, that the Community Patch turns off the Level Scaling System? If so, is there a way to turn it on?! It gets kinda boring if I can outlevel the Enemys ._.

that can only be loss of survival bonus,did you die? or is it only the patch?

Just to be clear, the items mod v1.2 is part of cm patch v150?

Yes.

Problem with patching is the hotfix for V0140. That one is not properly detected by V0150. So better uninstall the older patch before installing the new one.

CU Marcus

Edited by marcuswob

Oh crap...I love the dual swords set xD

Can you add a list witn the new sets and their characters? ;)

If you click the link I gave you, you will see that in the first post there are links to all the posts where I give all the names, lore, and stats for all the new items.

===============================

Just wanted to say that I just did a clean install of the GOG Sacred 2 Gold and the new CM Patch 1.50 installed without a hitch. Now I can get started on some more fun work building mods on top of it. ;)

• Like! 1

OH, the T-Energy swrod is from Hellgate. Ilove you right now more than before *u*

An important question.

¿KHa beleth, Siderea, and all those new sets, start being dropped at 15?

Edited by Ariadim

Flix, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. You said that the ItemMod 1.2 (included in 150v) unlock new items and delete dual weapons set (like Drizzt or Slagemberg relics I guess)

I only have the 150CMP and my dragon mage still having parts of slagemberg set, and my seraphim has the drizzt ring.

Must I have something more than then 150CMP?

Flix, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. You said that the ItemMod 1.2 (included in 150v) unlock new items and delete dual weapons set (like Drizzt or Slagemberg relics I guess)

I only have the 150CMP and my dragon mage still having parts of slagemberg set, and my seraphim has the drizzt ring.

Must I have something more than then 150CMP?

No. Nothing is deleted. Things are added. That's the point of the mod. There aren't less dual wield sets, there are more. The base game has no dual wield sets, so that is an example of a "gap" we wanted to fill.

Edited by Flix

What seems to happen is that no one reports bugs for a long long time, then all of a sudden right around release time people start reporting a bunch of stuff. So each "final version" ends up being released but then they have a long list of new issues to look into.

Guys, have you changed balance.txt in the 150v? I'm beginning to play with my 140v high elf, I'm fighting against 30-35 enemies and they only droped 2 grey, white and blue items, no more (having more than 110% of find valuables)

Guys, have you changed balance.txt in the 150v? I'm beginning to play with my 140v high elf, I'm fighting against 30-35 enemies and they only droped 2 grey, white and blue items, no more (having more than 110% of find valuables)

Chance to find valuables doesn't increase the chance to loot high quality items.It only increases the item level.

For example.You are level 100 with it,you can loot 130 level equipment.I tried 255 enhanced perception,this information is valid you can count on it

Edited by Ironwill

Chance to find valuables doesn't increase the chance to loot high quality items.It only increases the item level.

For example.You are level 100 with it,you can loot 130 level equipment.I tried 255 enhanced perception,this information is valid you can count on it

Thanks for your answer, but I'm not talking about quality. I'm talking about quantity. Killing 30-35 enemies and they only dropped 5 items? really? no potions, no gold, no runes...

EDIT: 85% of the enemies doesnt drop items

Edited by Ariadim