2Handed Hafted Warrior

I'm currently working on a 2handed Hafted SW. He's level 35 taking out everything in gold with ease.. I was just curious on what skill would I benefit the mOst from later on in plat/niob... Here's what ive already chosen.

• Tactics Lore

• Hafted Weapons

• Armor Lore

• Death Warrior Focus

• Concentration

• Malevolant Champion Focus

• Combat Reflexes

• Combat Discipline

• Constitution( at lv50 )

• Would I benefit better taking Spell Resistance or Toughness here?

All replies are greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Even though the Willpower gets boosted by the Death Warrior buff, I'd still go with Spell Resistance as extra insurance against the bugged life leech spells.

Even though the Willpower gets boosted by the Death Warrior buff, I'd still go with Spell Resistance as extra insurance against the bugged life leech spells.

Ive never picked SR as a skill before so I wasn't sure

If I'd be ok with just the willpower boost from GR buff.. Toughness seems to be OK.. Doesn't really take to much dmg Off opponents atk.. So I'll def go with SR

Thanks daveO

Err, wait a second. Tyler, you're on the PS3 version, correct?

If so, then Spell Resistance is actually meaningless. The Leech Life bug doesn't exist (if anything, it's actually bugged in the way that it deals less damage than it should, much like the Leech Life bug that exists for players on the console version), and damage from spells isn't a real threat (including on Niob).

I'd say go with Toughness. Due to the console version having the un-nerfed All Skills+, it can easily provide large amounts of All Channel Damage Mitigation, which helps a lot on Niob.

Edited by Mystix123

I'm so used to answering the questions without checking if the question is for the console versions. If console is indeed the platform, then ignore my previous skill suggestion and go for Toughness since it provides a definite benefit..

Edited by DaveO