Blood Hunter's screenshots

Excellent!

Third from the last has got to be one of my favorite screen shots ever... Go anime!

:)

gogo

I agree, I really like that elemental pic.

Excellent!Third from the last has got to be one of my favorite screen shots ever... Go anime!:)gogo
I agree, I really like that elemental pic.

Thanks Lujate, the problem is that I kill in one shot every enemy (sure not bosses) and so I must do the picture with the write "x Pe" (Pe is Punti Esperienza, Experience points...)

5504_12_05_12_3_11_10.pngNot to jump on the bandwagon.I remain, :thumbsup:

Sorry, I'm not an english speaker so I don't understand what does expression means

Is there anyone that have understood what is the last picture ?

Edited by Blood Hunter

Etherian was just agreeing that was a good pic.

The last pic looks like a critical hit with a Life Leech thread.

Great, Is that, I shooted an ice elemental with critical and Life leech, Then I pressed Pause and some seconds later the monster disappeared, so I clicked S and my Shadow warrior turned on himself and then I made the picture with camtrackstartcapture

Greetings, Blood Hunter: it's nice to see another person doing awesome Sacred 2 screenshots!

I like the elemental spraying blood, and I like your Shadow Warrior pictures even better. His armor is very cool looking. :)

Greetings, Blood Hunter: it's nice to see another person doing awesome Sacred 2 screenshots!

I like the elemental spraying blood, and I like your Shadow Warrior pictures even better. His armor is very cool looking. :)

Thanks Omnicide, the only problem is that when I make screenshots sometimes the enemies kill me D:

Thanks Omnicide, the only problem is that when I make screenshots sometimes the enemies kill me D:

Don't feel bad Blood Hunter, the same thing happened during one of my earlier Seraphim screenshots. :(

Don't feel bad Blood Hunter, the same thing happened during one of my earlier Seraphim screenshots. :(

but, but, but... All my survive bonus!