Diablo 3 - Elective skill mode

Hey, Stubbie just got me aware of something very useful, and I thought I might forward the word here for anyone who is as dull as me! :)

You can change it in the gameplay menu

Elective skill mode.

You can customize your action bar / hotkeys with your own order and select multiple spells from the same category ( I.e you could chose both teleport and frost nova as a Wizard or Firebats and Haunt as a Witch Doctor).

I wasn't aware of this until later on and I found the numerous, new build choices must more rewarding, so I was hoping to shed the light on something a few others might have other looked. (moobeat)

Yeah. That and the advanced tooltips are damn important. Kinda stupid they aren't on by default.

I agree that these settings should be on default or even simply telling the player that they are available would have been helpful for the first couple of hours :bounce:

I'm surprised as well.....made my gaming soo much easier once I enabled it. So a big ty to stubbie and Erling for letting me know about this.

I'm bumping this topic to remind you that the option is still there for those that don't know or don't remember.

Max