Time To Play! Diablo 3 Servers

Crap....that video looked cool...now I really wanna buy and play this properly..why did you make me watch that!:)!

Sorry, guess I should have included a disclaimer. :devil:

I assume I am playing NA, since I do not remember it asking.

A page or two back, I posted my email. Feel free to send me a friend request.

The videos were from last weekend, in HC.

We're in NA, but I think you can make toons on both? Only thing is, once a toon's created, he can't "cross", Erling, for example, has toons on both servers.

:)

gogo

nice great level!

I have a few minutes, I'm gonna public my new toon a few levels till I get to something decent, then I'll hook up with you guys soon as I get stronger.

Dthreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:oooo:

gogo

They are shutting down NA servers in 5 minutes, no clue why :(

Edit: It says they are adding a service update^^

Edited by ryanrocker1217

America servers going down too? and Europe still down, Asia it will be then! *has at least one character on every server by now because of instable servers*

Asia is impossible since those servers don't have the new patch yet...

Edited by Arperum

This is getting frustrating!! The other day I wanted to play but the server was offline; yesterday I was too tired to even open the laptop and now that I have a lot of time this "patch" which is supposed to download automatically is not downloading. :gun2: :gun2: :gun2:

This is getting frustrating! The other day I wanted to play but the server was offline; yesterday I was too tired to even open the laptop and now that I have a lot of time this "patch" which is supposed to download automatically is not downloading. :gun2: :gun2: :gun2:

What is it doing to you? With both patches this week, I had a message saying a file was corrupted and to try the download again, but the game just kept crashing. I just moved that file to my desktop and tried it again. Both times that fixed the problem.

YMMV

Thx though Act II in NM is getting pretty scary, Champs are just so much stronger and with new abilities that I find myself on the verge of death often. But when Schot and I were playing together it actually went very smoothly. didn't really discuss skills but looks like what we have synergize very well.