Time To Play! Diablo 3 Servers

Weeeel... I got my HC toon back, and have two toons now, level 20 SC, and a level 18 HC... The SC is great to hook up with the majority of our community here, the HC is for chills and heart attacks

:oooo:

gogo

Nice level 12 Lujate! Was playing this morning over slurps of coffee and got me toon past butcher and am now in desert, I'll play a level get some equipment and come bring my witchdoctor to play with you.

:)

gogo

This was a great moment with a lot of our members here from FDM, finally in HC together at last. We're always looking for more HC folks, look us up!

I had a great run with Ryan, Lujate and Zodiac, no deaths, we want a FLICKER-FREE EXPERIENCE

If your health bar flickers once, we send you off to the Auction House! :whip:

No deaths tonight, but four happy guys all about ready for act two!

11m5hxl.gif

gogo

So I took a little vid last night. Unfortunately Ryan was already gone before we thought of it, and the monsters must be shy because they seemed to thin out once the camera was on.

On a side note, anyone know of a free app to do basic video editing? I would like to record more and pick out only the good parts.

So I took a little vid last night. Unfortunately Ryan was already gone before we thought of it, and the monsters must be shy because they seemed to thin out once the camera was on.

On a side note, anyone know of a free app to do basic video editing? I would like to record more and pick out only the good parts.

For very basic video editing, I use Windows Live Movie Maker, which comes with the Windows Live Essentials (Messenger, Mail, etc.) and it does a good job.

Max

Awww bummer I missed out on the video madness guys, but atleast I made the group pic :D I also like the bouncing HUD in the video it gave me a chuckle :crazy:

Right after you left, the combat got epic. My guess is that the game had not scaled back to only three players. gogo wished aloud that someone could video it. I am still really new at video, but I gave it a shot. Unfortunately, things calmed down by the time I turned the camera on.

As for the HUD, youtube said my video was bouncey and they wanted to fix if for me. I assumed that would be a good idea, but I guess I was wrong.

For very basic video editing, I use Windows Live Movie Maker, which comes with the Windows Live Essentials (Messenger, Mail, etc.) and it does a good job.

Max

I will give it a look, thanks.

Love the video Lujate! lol seems more "real" :lol: I'm getting a little too addicted, last night, afternoon, morning... this game just creeps

and so, btw back home from work early, guess where I'm heading!

gogo

Hovering around the level 24 mark trying to put together a strategy for belaal. I've been pretty happy lately that there's been a fair number of us on the servers, and I've always been able to hook up with FDM! Argh...are they doing maintenance now on the servers?

:viking:

gogo

I finally see the infamous "Error 33". Guess that means I am a real D3 player now. :(

I guess in the meantime, here is another video. Max that software does just what I need, thanks!

this is awesome Lujate, really nice work man (im just so happy to be in a video, weeeeeeeeeee)

Going on in now, for a few minutes before work, these late night shifts are killer

gogo