Time To Play! Diablo 3 Servers

Great video! lol love watching these before, after work, keeps me happy for the day :D

And...going in, but only for *checks watch* ... exactly 29.5 minutes!

:)

gogo

Thanks Lujate, it was a great moment for me, and I actually ran him a few times afterwards on me own just to get a few experience drop off him... too bad running bosses in d3 don't amount to much :P

And... been trying to get in online all morning, got day off...but to no avail...

noooooooooooooo

:oooo:

gogo

Ok, Im about to finish up playing alone for now, got a few jobs to do, but how do I add you guys to a friend list or something and join up with you for next time I'm ingame?

Just click on the friends list icon in the lower right hand corner or default key is 'o' and down at the bottom there's a button that says "Add Friend". Then enter our battletag or email address (we have a thread somewhere on the forum) and we get an invite :) Hope to see you ingame! :BlobRed:

In nightmare with my 47 Witch Doctor, ready to take on Cydea and Azmodan soon :gulp:

They're push-overs :)

I had more probs with enemies on the way to them

Woke up early... lol too excited to sleep, this game has followed me home to me soul :oooo:

what's happening with servers now, r they staying down for a while?

:)

gogo