Diablo 3 HC Memorial Thread

Sorry. Sounds like you fell victim to the same thing that got me yesterday, complacency.

Yea, I hadn't been met with any real challenges lately so took that big risk and it got me. However, that witch doctor playstyle and me really connected so you'll probably be seeing alot more of them :devil:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R.I.P. Knuckbuster....level 39 (and 3/4 :P)...to a pack of Molten Waller Dark Cultists. Got me trapped against a cave wall and could do nothing :(

monkdeath.jpg

Sorry for the loss, so many hours put into this character. If there's anything we could do to help, feel free to ask.

Max

Thanks Max :)

A lot of those hours were me running around trying to find journals and random caves.

Looks like I need to find an answer to these Waller/Area of Effect guys. Several times they almost had me so it was a matter of time before a pack of them got me. If anyone has suggestions for a melee toon (Monk or Barb) can cope with them, let me know.

Ouch! Sorry to hear about that Knuckles. Those wallers are definitely a problem that needs to be solved. After recklessness, they are probably the #1 cause of death.

Thanks Max :)

A lot of those hours were me running around trying to find journals and random caves.

Looks like I need to find an answer to these Waller/Area of Effect guys. Several times they almost had me so it was a matter of time before a pack of them got me. If anyone has suggestions for a melee toon (Monk or Barb) can cope with them, let me know.

You can jump out of Walls with the Leap skill (which coincidently can also be runed for 300% extra armor for 4 seconds, which sounds nice for HC, using it on my low level SC Barb currently). Not sure if you can jump out of Jails.

I don't know if you can Charge out of a Wall (I guess not), but Charge should work if you get Jailed at least.

Edited by Shadout

Nargel.jpg

I got to act 3 with a friend, and then died. I even had to convince him to play hardcore first...

He survived though. This is the furthest I got into the game as of now :Just_Cuz_21:

(Exams, and projects who have to be finished and such).

Edited by Arperum

Knuckles, sorry for the loss, I hope the recovery is quick! Arperum, yer playing in HC? Are you on my friends list yet? Amazing level you got to with your toon, specially with exams going too!

:)

gogo

R.I.P. Knuckbuster....level 39 (and 3/4 :P)...to a pack of Molten Waller Dark Cultists. Got me trapped against a cave wall and could do nothing :(

monkdeath.jpg

Awh that's terrible Knuckles. Can you maybe break the walls down quickly? I think they can be destroyed though it's hard to tell.

Nargel.jpg

I got to act 3 with a friend, and then died. I even had to convince him to play hardcore first...

He survived though. This is the furthest I got into the game as of now :Just_Cuz_21:

(Exams, and projects who have to be finished and such).

Sorry about your loss Arp. After those exams I'm sure you'll shoot right back up and beyond. Love the Avy and Sig btw. :)

I'm playing on the EU servers.

I have a level 16 demon hunter coming back up already +xp gear is usefull in this case)

Sorry to hear about the loss Arperum, but it seems you're coming back strong already :)

Unfortunately I had 4 waller champs...they put up more walls than I could break down while the other lobbed fire grenades at me. lesson learned - even if playing melee make sure you have a ranged ability

I took a bad spill yesterday, humlliated and dejected...but this is me, and today I'm cool and ready to play! :dance:

So....

Level 27, sucked dry by flies...yes desert flies! :cry: I was zoned out or something, game just came on, and I was distracted by all that spamming general talking that just came on, wondering how to get rid of it while I appeared in the desert and had taken a few steps forwarded...sucked dry to death, nooooooooooo

...hope noone saw this happening

2ic77rp.gif

:crazy:

gogo

I am so, so sorry gogo.

The update this week causes everyone to automatically subscribe to general chat when you log on. So, I leave general chat first thing everytime.

Ahhh, sorry about the loss gogo :( Lujate has a good point for everyone...make sure you read the patch notes every time the game is updated. Don't want your character to get nerfed later in the game and cost you a death. Latest 1.02 patch notes can be found HERE.

I do it from the initial screen, but I assume it would work anywhere. The top button in chat brings up some options and one is to leave the channel.

Ok , so I died again, a level 22 demon hunter down the drain due to pure and utter lagg.

I spawned in one of dungeons for the main quest in act 2 (hint: it has to do with blood). once I exited after I finished it, it just took a really long time to load, and once I got finnally back up in the desert, I was dead. with mobs everywhere.

*rage*

all is gone again, but oh well, playing my softcore wizard now for a bit. stil on the EU servers if these *#@"ing things aren't down every five minutes. I just want to finish normal so I can't be spoilered by patchnotes anymore...