Exalted Sword & Shield Seraphim

Hello everyone! I been having this urge to make a toon with a sword and shield.. Dual wielding is getting old lol.. I was thinking about using the seraphim and focusing on mainly exalted warrior..

ATTRIBUTES

• All points in vitality & strength

SKILLS

•Tactics Lore

•Sword Weapon Lore(maybe could substitute b/c the attk bonus from battle stance)

•Exalted Warrior Focus

•Rev Tech Focus(to mod divine protection and warding energy)

•Concentration

•Shield lore

•Armor Lore

•Constitution

•Warding Energy Lore

•Toughness

I have a noob question though.. Does rev tech lore effect Divine protection or warding energy in any way?

I would keep SWL. The attack bonus will help even with BS, it will be your main source of attack speed until DA becomes chain-castable, and it will unlock weapon bonuses.

I see you are on ps3. Based on that, I would suggest you skip WE and mod DP ASAP. DP on the consoles is so powerful to make WE moot. That will allow you to drop Concentration.

Ok so I dropped concentration.. Makes sense.. I already have high pvp shopper/magic find so I don't need any general skills.. I was thinking combat reflexes or rev tech lore

Riding, FTW! <lol>

If you are dropping Concentration and WE Lore, you could take up Celestial aspect... the buff isn't great anyway, and it would give you some extra Combat Arts for varying gameplay.

I wouldn't choose Combat Reflexes with the defenses you have already... a rare shield with the "block close combat" modified by shield lore will mitigate a lot of incoming melee attacks (along with BS's reflecting melee, it should be more than you need for close combat).

• 7 years later...
On 5/21/2012 at 12:51 AM, FuZzNuG said:

I have a noob question though.. Does rev tech lore effect Divine protection or warding energy in any way?

Yes, it increases the shield power, both Divine Protection and Warding Energy shields.