The FDM Diablo 3 Friends LIst

This is it!

The amazing list of trusted addicted, gaming entities that'll get you your ingame pickups and connections for online fun. Me or other members of Mod team can keep first post in this topic updated with a list of everyone's emails, it's safe, it's fast, and it's fun. If you want to, add conditions or how to reference yourself to others in game or how you'd like the intro ingame message to be filled out.

Here's my info

gogoblender@hotmail.com

Please make sure you fill out a message, and say who you are from this forum. FDM is a good reference for trusted players, and I think we'll have a D3 community going soon with a good online family.

Have fun!

:)

gogo

Listing e-mails on a public forum is a great way to alert spambots :(

Sad but true, which is why I did this in the Time To Play! thread:

Zodiak (and anyone else):

justay-swbell.net (change the - to @)

Mention DarkMatters in the friend request.

My emails all over the net, lol, no extra probs with spammers yet, if anyone wants, they can also put up their battle tag if they think that's more convenient, or us lujate's suggestion of switching out part of the email addy.

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

For those who play on the EU-servers:

Arperum#2758

Do make sure to tell me your darkmatters username or I will ignore you.

You can add me for the Americas servers too, but there is only a small chance that I'll come on those. (Only when EU is down)

To discourage spammers and hackers, I'm tempted to be cryptic and say that my battle net id is my user name here plus the year that Coca-Cola was invented.

EDIT: I removed my id. If anyone wants it, feel free to send me a PM.

Edited by masteff
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I edited my post above to remove my ID. If anyone is still playing D3 and doesn't have me on their list, feel free to PM me. I haven't been in D3 for a while but will probably spend some more time on it this summer. A couple of achieves I'd like to finish out!

• Like! 1
  • 1 year later...

hmm donno but this list seems rather outdated, so lets add some data to it^^ not going to post my email tho,

I think posting the battle#tag should be fine, so here I go:

Diablo 3 RoS_EU Servers_SC

Bobcat#2602

greetings :)

• Like! 1

hmm yeah, I do, whenever I have the time for it..

with 2.3, it's so much more fun and exciting, again..

there's tons of stuff to explore, you can do quite a lot with the new Kanai's cube.. almost every aspect of the game has been changed at least a bit, some things a very different now, and others like the cube are completely new..

theres much more options for different builds now, adventure mode is more fun, season journey to explore, new/changed items&sets, etc etc.. :)

lol, oh my.. I'm utterly low, just started again.. also, I'm still utterly low on my normal non season chars too^^

actually most familar faces I've seen on EU servers play SC, a few do both, or even HC only..

personally, I still play SC only.. since Sacred HC is no more, I havent played any other game in HC mode so far..

my normal chars are somewhere at Paragon 350, and my season char is like P60 ...

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

hmm donno but this list seems rather outdated, so lets add some data to it^^ not going to post my email tho,

I think posting the battle#tag should be fine, so here I go:

Diablo 3 RoS_EU Servers_SC

Bobcat#2602

greetings :)

Sent you a friends request, just started a new toon in EU... still getting down the quazillion Gigs of downloads, but can play a bit.. super lower toon though lol

gogo

• 4 months later...