Diablo 3 - Inferno HC

Any chance of there being a video of some of the action in Inferno?

:D

gogo

not yet- the monsters out of tristram hits me 3-6k dmg...lol.

Next days I've to farm leahs chest,dark cellar and treasure goblin to upgrade my gear

Is this kind of farming working then? Are you farming elite mobs in those areas? As well, you said you're stacking Vit... Can you also tell what kind of armor/resists you are using?

:)

gogo

Is this kind of farming working then? Are you farming elite mobs in those areas? As well, you said you're stacking Vit... Can you also tell what kind of armor/resists you are using?

:)

gogo

I would love to know this as well :bounce:

I'm in inferno now with 3 chars and wait for some buddies to clear act 1:

monk

HP 37k resis ~400 armor 4k dps 5,5k

barb

HP 39k resis ~400 armor 7k dps 6,5k

wd

HP 45k resis 250 - 470 armor 3,5k dps 13,5k

gob-farming inferno

gold farming in nm with nephalem buff

gold+jewels inferno

Edited by Chrona

Those videos make it look pretty tough. And that dude does alot of dying...

Far too much red lining for my liking.

Then again...I am still stuck on Sacred 2 HC. Could not matter much in that universe?

I remain, :bye:

Edited by Etherian
  • 4 weeks later...

Grats! And nice speed as well.

I'm still farming act 1 inferno. Too scared to visit Butcher :D (or more correct, way to scared to set foot in act 2, which makes attempting Butcher pointless for me).

How are your stats? - hp, dps, armor, resist in particular.

Edited by Shadout

Grats! And nice speed as well.

I'm still farming act 1 inferno. Too scared to visit Butcher :D (or more correct, way to scared to set foot in act 2, which makes attempting Butcher pointless for me).

How are your stats? - hp, dps, armor, resist in particular.

I didn't now you were playing HC now, Shadout. After reading all your posts at the SIF on SP, it's amazing seeing you playing in these sometimes crazy/wild thrillville servers D3 with other people, and great level you got too.

Chrona, I wish we could hook up with you from over here American servers, I have a load of jewels for you to press!

:lol:

gogo

Yeah, pretty much only playing HC right now. Didnt like RMAH before release, so that already pushed me toward HC, and now seeing both GAH and RMAH "in action" surely convinced me to give HC a try :)

Not sure if it will last after my first death though. Still got a hard time accepting losing a character to a disconnect - which has already been 2 seconds away from happening, luckily my teammate managed to kill all mobs slightly before they killed me.

Playing HC doesn't feel that different though, beside the disconnect fear and of course extra thrill. I've always preferred to play chars around trying to avoid death as much as possible (though on my first sc D3 char, that was very far from possible :P). My main Sacred 2 char was a really defensive TG with energy shield.

Played purely SP (although online) in Sacred 2 mostly because I couldn't convince anyone to play Sacred 2 :) Stupid people! They were all convinced it was a buggy mess, which I guess it mostly was.

Edit: I have actually made a HC barb (level 20!) on US servers. The latency spikes from Europe seems like it would make inferno unplayable though.

Edited by Shadout

Playing HC doesn't feel that different though, beside the disconnect fear and of course extra thrill. I've always preferred to play chars around trying to avoid death as much as possible

The thrill for me's the most important thing.

After playing HC, it's amost impossible to revert back to SC unless you're running tests to see what will run well in the "real" HC game.

What you say about trying to avoid death as much as possible is important mind game. It's kind of like peeps playing stock markets in class when they get assignments... everyone's a millionaire, until you play the real game/stock market where the gambling's real... all of a swudden people's behaviour change hugely, and those amazing gains they made in off line trading just aren't there anymore.

I remember when I got tainted this way for HC years ago after finding SC Sacred 2 boring after two weeks. After heightened heart rate and pulse in just first few five minutes I knew I was hooked!

:oooo:

gogo

Well....what a day!

First HC toon to 60, a WD.

Then, with Chrona we (and all the time I'll say we from now on you can imagine him kicking asses and me panicking in the back....) killed Diablo in Hell.

Then he said....let's start inferno....ok....then he said...why not skele king....yes, why not?

I made it in my pants almost 4 times....and Chrona? There...kicking asses.

Then Skele King down.

And, this evening, Butcher down... (I panic less now :) )

And yes, thanks to me for the Inferno Butcher title :)

HC would not be the same without Barristan and Chrona for me, the 2 darkies I find online daily.

Thanks Barri and Chrona for making the game what it is for me :)