Diablo 3 - Inferno HC

This is awesome so many of us are able to play like this on both sides of ocean, Immali, it's wonderful to see you posting here again, don't forget us! :hugs:

Barristan, tell us about your toons, how are they all doing!

:)

gogo

This is awesome so many of us are able to play like this on both sides of ocean, Immali, it's wonderful to see you posting here again, don't forget us! :hugs:

gogo

Well....what a day!

First HC toon to 60, a WD.

Then, with Chrona we (and all the time I'll say we from now on you can imagine him kicking asses and me panicking in the back....) killed Diablo in Hell.

Then he said....let's start inferno....ok....then he said...why not skele king....yes, why not?

I made it in my pants almost 4 times....and Chrona? There...kicking asses.

Then Skele King down.

And, this evening, Butcher down... (I panic less now :) )

And yes, thanks to me for the Inferno Butcher title :)

HC would not be the same without Barristan and Chrona for me, the 2 darkies I find online daily.

Thanks Barri and Chrona for making the game what it is for me :)

I'm poopin mah pants just reading about your adventuring. Yikes! At this point act 2 Hell scares me, lol. Gratz to you guys Chrona, Barristan and Immali. You make ys proud! :drinks:

gogo

Heyas,

ty for asking Gogo :)

Well, after ofc a few failed experiments ;) Lost 51/57/60 I now have my goldfinder DH and magicfinder DH at level 60. Goldfinder is a little further along the way, does 34K damage, ~500 resist all. She is at skeleton king Inferno, but usually farm Arreat in Hell.

Magicfinder was latest 60, does 25K damage, and has a little less resists. But finding alot of stuff .

Since these are utility toons, and still have nice dmg, I am now building a few DH that will focus on pure damage-attackspeed-crits, see if I can break the 50K barrier...

And... Building a monk and a Barb, since Immi and I are gonna need a few tanks for Inferno lol.

Barr

gogo

Heyas,

ty for asking Gogo :)

Well, after ofc a few failed experiments ;) Lost 51/57/60 I now have my goldfinder DH and magicfinder DH at level 60. Goldfinder is a little further along the way, does 34K damage, ~500 resist all. She is at skeleton king Inferno, but usually farm Arreat in Hell.

Magicfinder was latest 60, does 25K damage, and has a little less resists. But finding alot of stuff .

Since these are utility toons, and still have nice dmg, I am now building a few DH that will focus on pure damage-attackspeed-crits, see if I can break the 50K barrier...

And... Building a monk and a Barb, since Immi and I are gonna need a few tanks for Inferno lol.

Barr

Ahh, another HC DH... yay!

Can you tell me about how you built these out, and what skills yer using to get them to high levels? Did you play mostly with groups or solo'd to get DH up to level 60?

gogo

Barr

I can tank act 1+2 for you :) lets make party with your dh and immi's wd drunkards.gif

Barr

I can tank act 1+2 for you :) lets make party with your dh and immi's wd drunkards.gif

That would be a nice parteeeeeeh!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah. Belial decided to play nice.

belialhc.jpg

Was pretty nervous about the fight, which imo is the most dangerous boss in the game - due to the "small meteor spam" mostly. But it went surprisingly well, with the meteors being spread out nicely giving me enough room to maneuver :D

Edited by Shadout
  • 2 weeks later...

Guess what I gone done! :D

35d510h.jpg

Congratulations, that's quite an accomplishement! I've not been able to do that in Softcore yet!

Max

I've never seen anyone play so carefully, cautiously with so much research in advance done to safeguard and secure advancement with never a single death.

A real lesson in patience and preparation for me.

The slow turtle wins the way.

Congratulations Schot, a great victory for you!

gogo

• 3 weeks later...

Stubbie, heya!

Are you still playing in game? They made incredible changes to the game, way better drops dropping earlier and the game's edge kind of came off for HC, but it was kinda too late by then, and most peeps of my friends found it too much of a job with the AH and constant buy/selling to keep up...

Drop are so much more easier, and we're here to play and have fun right?

On a side note though, haven't made it to Inferno, but do have a level 60 Demon Hunter!

:bounce:

gogo